• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Ooh can someone do mine? Just a normal LGBT+ flag pls, anywhere works!
s2PE0rP.png
te2vMJm.png
q2huQUi.png
nmiCUDs.png

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017

Deleted member 11822

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Decided to switch my avatar. Could I get some rainbow love please?

[also if anyone has the skills / time to remove the black outline around the monitor that would be super rad / appreciated ]

luchadeer-new-2.png

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Decided to switch my avatar. Could I get some rainbow love please?

[also if anyone has the skills / time to remove the black outline around the monitor that would be super rad / appreciated ]

luchadeer-new-2.png
Does one of these look ok?
XoygcDa.png
CejjGWM.png
MWzi9l7.png

And then here's just a normal one with the background removed for if you want it without the Pride colors later:
INBAvIp.png

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Updated mine to a purple and pastel yellow (formerly blue) fox for NB with the pride flag.
Feeling great.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not much to go off of, but is it possible to change the shirt (Well, the parts you can see) of my avatar to the Pride Flag's colors?

And a separate one with just the Pride Flag in the background would also be appreciated.

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Not much to go off of, but is it possible to change the shirt (Well, the parts you can see) of my avatar to the Pride Flag's colors?

And a separate one with just the Pride Flag in the background would also be appreciated.
KXnltTm.png
BMKKrs8.png
YaGE9jB.png

Or, if you'd prefer the way your avatar is currently cropped:

L9iEjyL.png
3tIGjVN.png

EDIT: Minor adjustment.

Last edited:

Mochi

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
I'd like Philadelphia pride colors for my avatar if anyone would be so kind.

Dunno if it should be the background or the mochi, up to you. Thank you!!

XSystem

Apr 1, 2019
Not a request, I decided to change my avatar from Ori to a Mudkip sprite from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, added a bi-flag myself and felt like sharing.

md0QvZS.png

OP
OP
Kangi

Kangi

Profile Styler
Oct 25, 2017
Pride month's over! While your favorite corporations drop their veneer of LGBT support like a bad habit, know that if you want a rainbow for the road--or any other avatar pride-ified all year long--you can just hit up the main avatar request thread and I for one will be happy to help.

Big thanks to all the avatar creators that joined in, and special mention to Tezz for really knocking it out of the park in here.

Have a queer year!

Dec 4, 2018
Pride month's over! While your favorite corporations drop their veneer of LGBT support like a bad habit, know that if you want a rainbow for the road--or any other avatar pride-ified all year long--you can just hit up the main avatar request thread and I for one will be happy to help.

Big thanks to all the avatar creators that joined in, and special mention to Tezz for really knocking it out of the park in here.

Have a queer year!

Wish I know about this earlier!

There are some pride festivals in August such as Silicon Valley Pride in San Jose, CA. Ironically, none of the tech companies save for Microsoft show up to that one. To add insult to injury, the festival is across the street from Adobe. Point being, we still have prides happening :D