• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Anytime someone says they don't recall something instead of a flat out no, I 100% believe they are lying. I would never say I don't recall having sex with underage individuals. It's something I know I have never done so I can be concrete in saying "No, I haven't done that" not that I don't recall doing it.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Just get him within breathing distance of U.S. territory, we'll be more than happy to take him off your hands.

Cause you guys totally got Epstein the second it became known, and are completely making sure Trumps involvement is being investigated thoroughly

True, but i very much doubt a british royale has the same influence over here.

Your country wont even send back a government official who came over here and killed someones child. You're seemingly unaware what an enormous shit storm it would cause if the US just detained a royal. But you're also completely misguided if you think america has set a better standard for punishing these kinds of people. I suggest you look into the cases where a child has been raped and the courts let the person off as long as they marry that child. Or how many times various courts in the US have let these kinds of people off for all sorts of bullshit reasons.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Scotland
Stating that he doesn't remember meeting the 17 year old even though there's a world famous photo of him with his arm around her waist. Nice own goal there Andrew Windsor.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even in the 21st century we're still unable to explain why the royal family exists beyond tradition.
People still treat them as if they have innate magical presence instead of significant inbreeding.
So Andrew has always been a national embarrassment- a braying toothy caricature.
The sooner they're retired as a curiosity the better.
Even the tabloids are going to have to accept this is a costly sham one day, artificially propped up.
In fact the house of lords should go first at least the queen is powerless. The lords are more problematic and undemocratic.
Not too many voices ever speak up about it though -"tradition!"
Diana should have marked the beginning of the end for the Windsor parasites but here we are.
It makes my blood boil.
Don't see it changing anytime soon either.
No doubt Andrew gets away with this and people forget.
That's how it always goes.
King Andrew ain't happening though so at least there's that. Charles is a dunce too and am amateur architecture critic.
I'm probably going to see a new monarch in my lifetime.
Liz won't let go while she's alive.
Life's been good to her as queen. Tea, gin, hats, waving - one speech a year.
Have to laugh remembering "annus horribilis" - great use of Latin ma'am.
I shouldn't let them get to me.
My blood pressure doesn't appreciate it.
So maybe I just avoid the tabloids and threads like this.
Easy to say. Harder in practice because they're everywhere.
Life goes on.
Fin.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Also says a lot that many corners of the media will happily turn a blind eye to him obviously being a pedo and there being a massive coverup orchestrated by the royal family, but will be outraged and Meghan Markle because she got the wrong colour shoes on or something.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This fucker is walking, talking proof that the UK monarchy needs to be abolished.

And FUCK OFF with that "but the Tourism!" bullshit.

Deleted member 5028

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else watching this?

he seems very relaxed so he's likely been prepared by his handlers for any possible curveballs

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
The photo is obviously not a Photoshop. He didn't have any good answers for anything. Doubt he's convinced anyone except for the people that already think the royals can do no wrong.

I do think he's probably right that Epstein had set him up to be photographed with him in the park though.

softfocus

Oct 30, 2017
He doesn't swear due to a medical condition, good grief 😂
Doesn't recall having sex with an underaged girl several times. Come on, chappy, you may be a royal but I don't think you've had a long string of one night stands.

And the "pity me" vent he had at the end. Poor little nonce.

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Epstein has connections with everyone (even had his own little "black book" full of contacts). This is just a very small cog in a very large machine, the buck doesn't end with the Royals at all. Politicians (Trump, Clinton), CEOs, Hollywood (Kevin Spacey, Woody Allen), Hoteliers, Universities (paid Harvey University 30 million). The guy was everywhere.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
I guess one of the things about being a member of the royal family is that nobody ever calls you on your shit so you never learn how to lie convincingly. This guy is an absolute idiot.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Reviews of the Woking Pizza Express (sort by most recent)
p724uGO.png

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
All that money spent on education and he's still as thick as pig shit.

16bits

Apr 26, 2019
I've just watched the interview...

clearly a paedophile

arrest him

it was awful to hear his "work" continues with young children

such a load of complete and utter bullshit coming from his mouth.

Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
He is a piece of shit just like all of the royals, the sooner he is locked up and the sooner we abolish the monarchy the better, I don't give a fuck if they are supposed to be a benefit to the economy the whole family is a bunch of inbred scum, we need to get rid of them, the sooner the better.

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Also remarkable to me was that he made absolutely no effort to express sympathy towards Epstein's victims.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is a piece of shit just like all of the royals, the sooner he is locked up and the sooner we abolish the monarchy the better, I don't give a fuck if they are supposed to be a benefit to the economy the whole family is a bunch of inbred scum, we need to get rid of them, the sooner the better.

The benefit to the economy thing is bullshit and sunk cost fallacy - the castles, history and even the pomp and circumstance can all survive perfectly well without jug-eared cousinbangers braying out of touch nonsense and embarrassing the country at every opportunity. The one recent attempt to inject some fresh quality genes into the mix turned into a racist and classist Rorschach test and the only real beneficiaries are Rupert Murdoch and cringe inducing Mail columnists.

They can still troop the colors, and with the actual people gone there will be vastly more access for taxpayers to the very buildings and cultural artifacts they paid for.

I can think of dozens of ways to boost income with the tenants evicted - let alone the savings from just not subsidizing their absurd horsey lifestyle.

Every now and then a mewling lickspittle Burje's peerage enthusiast will make the absurd claim that the queen and the Duke of Westminster are independently wealthy - while ignoring the fact that they have been bequeathed insane wealth built on centuries of actual rape and pillage - based solely on a genetic slot machine that comes up with three bars of insanity, stupidity and other maladies every time some toffee nosed inbred pulls the handle of their own cousin.

The absolute national sickness of a segment of the public who will defend the Windsors and their giant extended gilt edges Appalachian clan as literally their "betters" is a thing to behold.

Meanwhile the fact that almost 100%of accomplished scientists, artists, engineers, inventors, athletes and warriors are "commoners" whooshes right over their heads and all the Queen has to do is give the odd pedophile a meaningless OBE or a one generation defanged "knighthood"

Still I wouldn't mind being knighted because it sounds badass and I could get a top hat.

Last edited:

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
Just finished watching it cause my and my partner were literally pausing it every 30 seconds to highlight his incredulas comments. There is so much to unpick from that interview it the overriding point is that I can't see how you come away from watching it without feeling that his was involved with Epstein and the sex trafficking.

The amount of times he contracting himself was unbelievable. My girlfriend can't believe this interview was allowed to be aired cause of how damning it is.

One point is that at no point in the interview did he put any guilt on Epstein for what he did.

He laughed towards the end of the interview when Emily mentioned Epstein "killing himself".

He says he wasn't a good friend of Epstein's but he knew all his family!

Is said he had never been upstairs in the house where the picture was taken but he knew the upstairs well enough to be certain that the picture was taken upstairs!

The fucking sweating and Pizza express bullshit!!!

I hope the police will take him in for questioning cause the bullshit he came out with tonight would not fly under questioning. I'm absolutely fuming.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
Someone please link to a transcript of this. This is a top-drawer car crash interview.