• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
www.nintendo.com

Prinny®: Can I Really Be the Hero? for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Prinny®: Can I Really Be the Hero? and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.
www.nintendo.com

Prinny® 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! for Nintendo Switch - Nintendo Official Site

Buy Prinny® 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood! and shop other great Nintendo products online at the official My Nintendo Store.

Yeah, this is pretty cool! So you have the option of getting it as a 2-in-1 pack at retail, or on their own on the eShop. My question is if the games will be two icons on the home menu if you get the retail release, as there doesn't seem to be as sku for a 2-in-1 pack.

Both are pretty small, with Prinny 1 being 826MB, with Prinny 2 being 1.2GB.

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
Bought. More devs should port PSP games to Switch for $20 a pop, there's a ton of stuff I'd (re)buy.

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Those screens... they don't look HD at all. Are those just simple ports?

Still, planning to buy the second one.

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Even as a huge Disgaea fan, I couldn't get into these games. I think it was the Ghost 'n Goblins-style jump commitment.