• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
The dude has lost over 72,000 subscribers so far. I do hope the police get involved. I don't want to see yet another Youtube personality get a free pass on being a piece of human trash.

edit:
That's not what I said and I don't believe that.

What I meant was that it was an oversimplification. Jared didn't become a weirdo deviant because he was famous, he likely always was a weirdo deviant scumbag, fame just gave him the opportunity.

FSP

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
London, United Kingdom
Man, Ross does not deserve this background shit, he is a good guy and his art stream has kept me going on rough days.

I am glad I stick with the smaller gaming Youtubers. There's too many people who have let a little fame go to their head.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Normal Boots have removed from their channel every single video with a Jared appareance. Also, as I mentioned on a previous post, removed all mentions of him from social media. He is done.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
As far as I'm aware, the current Madness Pokemon season hasn't ended yet. I bet they are gonna finish uploading that but no more Jared funny faces on the thumbnails.

The Thing with Madness is that they record seasons weeks in advance, so is possible they still have a whole new season witn Jared as part of it. No idea if that's the case or if they are gonna can it. From what we know, the upcoming Madness season is gonna be Smash Bros. related.
I know for sure he won't be in the Smash Bros one, only because they did a "sneak preview"-ish episode because they wanted to talk about Joker as he went live, and went into character they'd want to see in the game. So going off that standalone, the Smash people will be Furst (obviously), Shane, The Completionist, D1, and VoiD.

But there should be a way to edit him out of Pokemon Madness from here on if they're not gonna can it.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
I know for sure he won't be in the Smash Bros one, only because they did a "sneak preview"-ish episode because they wanted to talk about Joker as he went live, and went into character they'd want to see in the game. So going off that standalone, the Smash people will be Furst (obviously), Shane, The Completionist, D1, and VoiD.

But there should be a way to edit him out of Pokemon Madness from here on if they're not gonna can it.
As I just mentioned on a previous post, seems like for now there will be no more Pokemon Madness, he has been erased from Normal Boots.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
k5f3yd73a8x21.png
Love him.

Remapped88

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Wow, just unsubscribed. I don't watch his videos often but I thought a lot of his previews/reviews videos were pretty entertaining. Crazy what fame does to a person to make them do stupid things like that.

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
I 100% feel that response from Ross. I have, in the past, had to tell my ex wife and her family "This has nothing to do with me anymore. She's a grown ass woman and i have my own life with my own things i need to be taking care of. Figure it out yourselves."

And my dudes it feels sooooooo good.

I've pulled a hard 180 on my Ross feels over the past 6 months or so. Imma go watch him ruin Arin when he was fighting that purple/blue/lavender plant

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
yeah, Ross' response was super classy and also, what a nice way to rep and support someone elses artistic endeavor.

i am not generally someone who follows ANY content creators or social media personalities of any stripe, period. i dont "stan" anyone (big or small of celebrity) or get involved in any fandoms, i have a Twitter only to try and win shoe giveaways, and i dont really keep up with anything - i dont even have any Youtube notifications set to alert me of any kind of video updates. but i will say that from here on, ill try and keep an eye on both Heidi and Ross and support their works whenever im able.

Moebius

Oct 28, 2017

If you don't want people to hate, why say it all publicly, it's a bit contradictory... but i don't blame her, shit must have hurt a lot, she has every right to do it after what he did!

But in any case i'm glad she did cause thanks to that the underage pics thing surfaced, and it's way worse imo!

She is not Charles Xavier. She does not control other people's minds. Anything people say or do is a projection of their own reality and has nothing to do with her.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
this whole situation is messed up and I feel so horrible for Heidi

however my rant for today is how fucked up it is that every time a situation like this comes up involving nudes that it is IMPOSSIBLE to browse gaming twitter without somehow running across a smattering of idiots who feel the BURNING NEED TO REPOST THE NUDES ON EVERY THREAD ABOUT SAID DRAMA

i'm just tryna look at news and memes, I don't need this man's goblin cock all over my news feed

what the fuck is wrong with people

OmegaX

Oct 28, 2017
I must be lucky because I read most of the Twitter thread from Heidi and didn't come across Jared's dick.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017

Normal Boots official statement. Dude was in hot water since a month ago. Officially done. Also, from the wording on this, seems like no one of the NB members knew about this, would explain PBG's reaction to it.

Good.
I hope nobody gives this piece of shit an outlet to continue contacting kids for sexual bullshit. Youtube should fucking delete his entire channel.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017

Normal Boots official statement. Dude was in hot water since a month ago. Officially done. Also, from the wording on this, seems like no one of the NB members knew about this, would explain PBG's reaction to it.

Yeah, its easy to forget that NB is a company not just the faces of the content creators. Very few people likely knew about this for legal reasons and also likely why they took so long to put out a proper response.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Unsubbed earlier today after he got blasted for cheating, but fuck me this took an even worst turn, he seemed like a decent guy too, fuck him completely, the scumbag.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
damn, literally in the span of 24 hours I find out about the destruction of ProJared and AVGN

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
I can say Jirard is decent with a diverse team. PBG isn't doing too well from his last comment.
PBG seemed to be mostly defending Jared from a marriage point of view where people immediatly condemned him for potentially cheating on Heidi with Holly that was before everything else surfaced. Once those photos starting appearing he quickly changed stance, stopped tweeting for a while and eventually deleted all tweets pertaining to the situation.

ADee

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I can say Jirard is decent with a diverse team. PBG isn't doing too well from his last comment but from the sound of reason news he taking it back. Still it looks like he bad at reading the room.
To me it seems PBG didn't have all the facts and supported a friend who he thought was seperating from his girlfriend only. He has since removed that retweet and removed Jared on his twitter header.

Status
Not open for further replies.