• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
bad page

On topic, what do either Jared or Holly even do now? Did Holly know about the underage stuff before?

One of the Twitter allegations seemed to imply that she did.

yes, long story short one of the accusers provided receipts showing she corresponded with Holly (among a few others) and provided information proving he was interacting in a highly inappropriate manner with them (to say the least). later, Jared contacted them asking for their e-mail addresses to "apologize" to them for his behavior as listed in that shared information. they did NOT provide such information to Jared directly, and they speculate based on a couple of factors that Holly was the one who shared it with Jared.

see here for receipts

Oct 25, 2017
yes, long story short one of the accusers provided receipts showing she corresponded with Holly (among a few others) and provided information proving he was interacting in a highly inappropriate manner with them (to say the least). later, Jared contacted them asking for their e-mail addresses to "apologize" to them for his behavior as listed in that shared information. they did NOT provide such information to Jared directly, and they speculate based on a couple of factors that Holly was the one who shared it with Jared.

see here for receipts
Ross dodged a fucking bullet.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And even some ones like Kim Justice who does very well researched and interesting videos is one that constantly demonizes the opposite political party talking about the leftists doing purity tests while being really far into the right, almost alt-right, and one of her major heroes being apparently another alt-right trans woman like herself...yeah, someone else i stopped watching which sucked..
Wait, what? Kim Justice is right-wing?

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Any respectable fan knows Amy is the worst scout anyway so nothing of value was lost.

giphy.gif

Ex-Psych

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If there's 1 thing I can atleast say positive about Projared is that it's takes a lot of courage to just tweet after what the internet has just witnessed about him.

I would've just nuked my Twitter account at this point.

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
If there's 1 thing I can atleast say positive about Projared is that it's takes a lot of courage to just tweet after what the internet has just witnessed about him.

I would've just nuked my Twitter account at this point.
These scandals tend to be like the Titanic. Trying to serve will get you killed, your best shot is staying the course and hoping for the best.

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
More than likely, he doesn't care. I wouldn't be shocked that he will find some way to weasel his way out of this situation.
But even on top of everything, from the affair to creeping on underage fans, the thing that will stall out his career is that everyone has seen his dick now. It'll be hard for him to bounce back from that.

Victim's accusation with proof of grooming by Jared at 15; evidently she reported to Feds just now

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I don't know if this was posted here yet but; a 15 (15!) year old girl posted on Reddit saying she was also groomed and provided proof and screenshots. She's working on getting authorities involved without ruining her family life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bn4u78/i_was_also_groomed_by_projared/

Edit: putting the update on this post as well for a more complete threadmark:

An update for this, she has contacted and reported him to the Departament of Justice. Feds now know about the situation.

Edit: Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bn4u78/i_was_also_groomed_by_projared/en2u8ns/

Last edited:

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
At the moment there is really nothing he can say to calm things down, i think he's trying to make it seem like it's not a big deal and hoping it all blows over.
I get it, but if I were him, and seeing there's no comeback for this, I would wait at least a couple weeks to return to the public spotlight, and probably with something better to say.

gogosox82

Oct 25, 2017

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017

HockeyBird

Oct 27, 2017
Based on his last tweet, ProJared might very well be a psychopath. Taken with his message about his divorce and his actions overall, it's clear that he has no empathy for others and that he hasn't grasped the consequences of what is happening at the moment. I think in his twisted little mind, he might firmly believe that he can get out of this situation on unscathed and that he can continue on as normal.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Based on his last tweet, ProJared might very well be a psychopath. Taken with his message about his divorce and his actions overall, it's clear that he has no empathy for others and that he hasn't grasped the consequences of what is happening at the moment. I think in his twisted little mind, he might firmly believe that he can get out of this situation on unscathed and that he can continue on as normal.
He specifically made his original statement in the first place because he knew he was being investigated and wanted to pre-emptively control the narrative.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I don't know if this was posted here yet but; a 15 (15!) year old girl posted on Reddit saying she was also groomed and provided proof and screenshots. She's working on getting authorities involved without ruining her family life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bn4u78/i_was_also_groomed_by_projared/

An update for this, she has contacted and reported him to the Departament of Justice. Feds now know about the situation.

Edit: Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/ProJared/comments/bn4u78/i_was_also_groomed_by_projared/en2u8ns/

Last edited:

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
Did Filip Miucin ever recover from his plagiarism? Could he go back to being a Youtuber?
He's released 3 videos just in the past 3 weeks, two of which are apology videos.

And really, there's absolutely no comparison between what Miucin did and what ProJared (allegedly) did. They aren't even remotely close.

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Yep, shit-bird's going to jail. What a crazy not even two days. I hope the victims can live fulfilling lives and their bravery of coming out, especially the one just posting now on reddit, is incredibly admirable.

Status
Not open for further replies.