• The site will be down for scheduled maintenance this Friday the 24th at 2AM PST / 5AM EST / 9AM UTC while we perform a software update. We expect this process to take up to 5 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience. New features will be included.
  • Community Spotlight sign-ups are open once again for both Gaming and EtcetEra Hangout threads! If you want to shine a spotlight on your community, please register now.

ProJared Allegedly Creeped On, Fished for & Sent Nudes to Fans, including Underaged Fans [UP: ProJared responds, see threadmarks]

He was a self-proclaimed feminist, so the alt-right was never on his side. They just want him to fail, and use him as an example of male feminists being hypocrites. He has no chance of coming back, and if he does only ridicule will await him. He ain't no Vic with his mindless hoard of sheeps.
Pretty much. He will never gain the same traction that he obtained. If anything, he should be lucky that he MIGHT avoid jail time altogether.

Feb 15, 2018
Heads up, Youtube is starting to roll your Youtube Gaming subscriptions into your main subscriptions. If you unsubscribed from Projared, you might still have him in your subscriptions due to this. I had to reunsubscribe from JonTron and TheBitBlock.

J75

Sep 29, 2018
Heads up, Youtube is starting to roll your Youtube Gaming subscriptions into your main subscriptions. If you unsubscribed from Projared, you might still have him in your subscriptions due to this. I had to reunsubscribe from JonTron and TheBitBlock.
Ugh wtf youtube. That's bullshit. Thanks for the info.

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly off topic. But after watching the video...im curious to know who some of the other asshole content creators he eludes to knowing lol.
One wonders.

I don't think there'll be a point to take him down. I can't see him uploading anymore after this anyway if he ends up being put away. Eventually the algorithm will stop recommending him. He'll disappear into the ether in time.

I never saw Jared as someone who would attract the alt-right crowd. Jon only got a huge following of them after he made his stupid views clear enough. Maybe I'm wrong.

I remember the flood. The video he put up where he explains what happened. How it happened like literally right before they moved into a new house. And how his stuff was still safe. I'd assume it happened before this all happened. At least before Heidi knew anything was going on. Who knows.
Yeah, his channel is pretty much done, takedown or no. If he gets sent to prison, it's a moot point, but even if he doesn't, a lack of uploads, views, and traction will banish his channel to the algorithm depths. And he sits in that space where no one, not even alt-right douchebags, want to support him. He's a true pariah.

Oct 28, 2017
Iowa
As a preemptive thing like a prenup? Yeah... as a "whoops, I fucked up, better try to cover my tracks fast" thing? Really really really fucked up.
I mean it makes perfect sense. If someone is a "celebrity" (used loosely in this case) it's to prevent their scorned spouse from just spouting hate/rumors to ruin their professional image.

Obviously in this specific case we don't care because the dude is a scumbag but I would assume a lot of times the information a spouse releases has no real need to be public. It's really just to dirty laundry from going public and making a divorce messier than it needs to be.

But in this specific instance a lot of the really bad stuff is coming from other 3rd parties so it's tough to care that there wasn't an NDA lol

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
He was a self-proclaimed feminist, so the alt-right was never on his side. They just want him to fail, and use him as an example of male feminists being hypocrites. He has no chance of coming back, and if he does only ridicule will await him. He ain't no Vic with his mindless hoard of sheeps.
Yeah, his channel is pretty much done, takedown or no. If he gets sent to prison, it's a moot point, but even if he doesn't, a lack of uploads, views, and traction will banish his channel to the algorithm depths. And he sits in that space where no one, not even alt-right douchebags, want to support him. He's a true pariah.
Well that's what I'm saying. One way or another, he's done. He probably knows he's done too. But he'll probably still try in the small chance he doesn't go to prison.

He.... Did he seriously try to explain this and make himself look like this victim?

I mean... this dosent address any of the sending nudes to minors stuff.
He's going to pretend to play dumb about that. And, so far, I'm part of the club that hasn't seen Jared's dick picks.

And I want it to stay that way, thank you very much.

Oct 25, 2017
Nice to know his ex-wife, apparently, was okay with him being an ephebophile. Sure, Jared.

He didn't throw her under the bus. He's trying to drop her into a volcano, and I don't believe the internet is gonna buy it.

HylianSeven

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Heidi's commenting about it.

EDIT: Tweet seems like it's a thread in progress? Seeing more added to it.
Yeah, basically that she knew Holly and Jared were interested in each other in January 2018, and she told Jared he needed to address it because she wasn't an idiot. Holly said she was ONLY interested in him, while still married to Ross. Heidi said that no this open relationship thing was not going to work.

I mean I think his little response thing really highlights the thing I've been saying the whole time:

Whatever his side of the story is, whatever happened between him and his wife, whatever the fuck is going on with open relationships or not, or lies, or anything, it's frankly not worth the effort to even dissect. That's between him and his wife. And nothing he said addresses the actual, real focus between of all of this dramatic bullshit:

Sexual engagements with minors.

That's literally the only thing that should matter in this situation. That's the really fucked up bit. That's the illegal bit.

Anddddd it still seems alarmingly unaddressed.

Oct 26, 2017
I mean I think his little response thing really highlights the thing I've been saying the whole time:

Whatever his side of the story is, whatever happened between him and his wife, whatever the fuck is going on with open relationships or not, or lies, or anything, it's frankly not worth the effort to even dissect. That's between him and his wife. And nothing he said addresses the actual, real focus between of all of this dramatic bullshit:

That's literally the only thing that should matter in this situation. That's the really fucked up bit. That's the illegal bit.

Probably because he can't defend that shit one bit

Oct 25, 2017

You know what’s crazy? The whole sexting with minors thing wouldn’t have even surfaced if he didn’t make some out of nowhere statement about his divorce in the first place. Jared killed his entire career over something that never needed to be addressed. He did this all to himself and he deserves all the fallout from it.

ROFL

This dude tried to slllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddddddddddeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee past the shit with him contacting underage girls.
I mean pretty much everywhere, era included, a huge amount of the discussion was purely centered around the drama/cheating/relationship itself, for some stupid reason.

Edit: I mean even from the tweet above this post, from his wife, I feel like "sexual interactions with fans" doesn't really highlight the fact that it was supposedly fucking children. Why is this not the focus here!?

OP
OP
Mewshuji
Nov 11, 2017
He's trying to throw Heidi under the bus with this is all that can be gleaned. Except Heidi claims to have receipts to the contrary.

So no, Jared, you can't just point to her and say "she's the reason I sent dick pics to underage people and insecure women". Especially bad when you consider several people tried to contact Holly and she hid the info/may have warned him; so if he's trying to ruin his ex (who has been totally above board on all of this), he's going to end up throwing his evidently below board lover in the volcano pit too, lol.

He claims Heidi posted the pictures, but none of them came from her. It was all his former fans who he creeped on.
Bingo. It's a telling lie that's the mark of a person floundering.

Oct 28, 2017

You've summed it up. Unfortunately unless someone arrests him, he seems like he's going to try and skate and salvage what fans he has on "he said/she said", which we've consistently seen to work on the internet, since all his victims are SHEs.

You're right on the money. Even IF there isn't concrete proof about the unsolicited underage pics allegations (which all evidence suggests otherwise), Jared failed to even TRY to address it. I mean, everyone who has replied to Jared's tweet have easily disproven most of those points, and he's just avoiding criminal behaviour.

Anyone with half a brain shouldn't trust this creep with anything.

Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I think it's entirely possible to focus on both the cheating and the minors case.

Especially since the two of them are linked considering that Holly might have known about a majority of the things that Jared was doing.

It's incredibly bad that he isn't addressing the sexual interactions crap and I can't freaking believe he thought that posting an "apology" of sorts addressing one elephant but without addressing the other elephant was okay in his mind.

Oct 26, 2017
Germany

Yeah. This is a shockingly weak "apology" entirely ignoring what matters and focussing on the unimportant stuff. I thought he would be smarter than that. But I guess keep shitting on your ex is easier than addressing the elephant in the room you can't possibly defend

Oct 25, 2017
I mean pretty much everywhere, era included, a huge amount of the discussion was purely centered around the drama/cheating/relationship itself, for some stupid reason.

Edit: I mean even from the tweet above this post, from his wife, I feel like "sexual interactions with fans" doesn't really highlight the fact that it was supposedly fucking children. Why is this not the focus here!?
Yeah I know what you mean. We need to focus more on him and the kids more than his marriage, I mean yeah that's horrible too but we're talking about those underage here. That needs to be the focus. This guy literally put out a press release side-stepping that but threw his wife under the bus just so people can talk more about that rather than what he's done with minors.

He's horrible.