• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This, exactly. I hate cheating. Cheating on your partner makes you a dirtbag in my opinion, but it's not illegal. I don't think that's an act beyond redemption. Sexting/hooking up with/flirting with/whatevering with a minor? That is beyond redemption.

I can't remember if Jared lives in California or Washington, but in Washington the age of consent is 16. If those girls do end up going to authorities with proof, unfortunately those AoC laws could protect him.
He lives in Seattle Washington.

Also I'm sure consent laws are less black and white.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Damn so this confirmed that Holly and Jared were seeing each other while Holly was still married to Ross...

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This, exactly. I hate cheating. Cheating on your partner makes you a dirtbag in my opinion, but it's not illegal. I don't think that's an act beyond redemption. Sexting/hooking up with/flirting with/whatevering with a minor? That is beyond redemption.

I can't remember if Jared lives in California or Washington, but in Washington the age of consent is 16. If those girls do end up going to authorities with proof, unfortunately those AoC laws could protect him.
Anything sent over the internet or phones has to be 18 and up, so I think he can get hit with Federal charges.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Anything sent over the internet or phones has to be 18 and up, so I think he can get hit with Federal charges.

I'm pretty sure that once a crime crosses state lines, it becomes federal (I know it happens in the case of kidnappings). If Jared sent pics to a minor outside of Washington, I believe federal charges could be involved.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago

Even if you are incredibly generous (something you shouldn't be in regards to this disgusting prick) and tried to believe any of the drivel here, he never once addressed the countless proven instances of him sexually interacting with underage girls.

I hope this story ends with him behind bars until the sun burns out. Fuck this shit heel.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People on Twitter are trying to be funny and clever in response to Jared and it's just sad.

I think he figures if he ignores the under age stuff and keeps deflecting everything onto his ex it'll sort itself out and he could make a come back of sorts. Dumbass do what a dumbass does.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I mean I think his little response thing really highlights the thing I've been saying the whole time:

Whatever his side of the story is, whatever happened between him and his wife, whatever the fuck is going on with open relationships or not, or lies, or anything, it's frankly not worth the effort to even dissect. That's between him and his wife. And nothing he said addresses the actual, real focus between of all of this dramatic bullshit:

Sexual engagements with minors.

That's literally the only thing that should matter in this situation. That's the really fucked up bit. That's the illegal bit.

Anddddd it still seems alarmingly unaddressed.
The solicitation of minors is absolutely an important part of this, but Heidi is a victim as well. The cheating is just tertiary to everything else.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I legitimately cannot believe he thought he could avoid talking about the sexual interactions and run off freely.
Heidi confirmed that Holly DID intend to cheat on Ross. Fuck...

And lmao at Jared's statement, what a fucking tool.
Man, poor Ross! He doesn't deserve any of this crap. It's no wonder he refuses to talk about the situation. I wouldn't blame him at all.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Dude, you missed the bit about children, that's what is the biggest deal. If he wasn't gonna address that there was even less point in this response.

Also, dude your careers dead. Pack it up, you gotta get a job like the rest of us now...if you don't get a visit from the FBI.

Basically
MPbX6OD_d.jpg

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
Damn so this confirmed that Holly and Jared were seeing each other while Holly was still married to Ross...

....Shit, you're right.

But, and I do mean this sincerely, if you go to Ross's Twitter or Twitch, PLEASE DON'T ASK HIM ABOUT HIS SIDE OF THE STORY!

He has intentionally wanted to avoid discussing this whole situation, and wants to leave his former relationship with Holly in the past. So, please don't ask him.

Deleted member 21411

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Its clear to me Ross is trying his best to work on himself, I love him I really want the best for him

For context that's part a interview with Ross post holly but projared shitstorm

Deleted member 10726

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ResetERA
You'd think a guy like him would know better than trying to roll for deception.

Especially given that Heidi more or less already called all of what Jared is trying to make people believe here.

Either way, I'm hoping the next update is about him getting arrested given I don't think any of us are simply gonna simply forget about him sociliting nudes from minors.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
I'm still betting he's gonna do the ol' "I'm a Trump alt right dude now" to try and save his YouTube career. It won't work and it'll be hilarious.

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
D60DprKUEAEinWM.jpg

(Shamelessly stolen from Twitter)

Not even touching on the pedophilia shit is laughable. How long until this dude gets arrested?

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
Ppl in the comments talking about how they followed him for years and are disappointed by the cheating instead of addressing the pedophile accusations says a lot about his following.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
I once read an apology letter tweet that the guy had posted just long enough afterward for me to have forgotten the details, and provided a very thoughtful explanation of issue that were similar to but less pressing than the one that he had actually been under the grill for. Wasn't until the people involved rejected it and I gave it a second read that I figured out what was wrong with it. Granted, I don't think there was any predating on minors involved in that case.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Man, what an asshole. I'm happy I'm not seeing people falling for it on the replies.

I'm not happy that, after managing to avoid it for all this time, I've seen Jared's meat.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
images

"Maybe if I don't bring it up and look the other way, people will forget that I solicited underaged nude pictures from minors. If I pretend it did not happened in my reality, it will be everyone else's reality".

ProJared logic

Yasumi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure what I expected, but holy shit. Why is it so hard for online personalities to shoulder blame?

Oct 25, 2017
Lol there's some shitty ass girl online trying to dismiss the allegations against Jared by saying. "I've seen DM's where he asks for age."

What the fuck does that matter? there's still multiple instances where it didn't mean anything.

Tagyhag

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like Jared mentioning the poly relationship had its intended effect. People are now ignoring everything to focus on why Heidi was ok with it at first and not after Holly entered the picture.

I honestly don't know if Jared thinks he's fucked or not (Like Peter said, maybe there's not enough evidence and he knows it) but he looks like he's definitely going to try to get as many people against Heidi as possible, or murk the waters enough to the point that he can lay low for a few months or years and then come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.