• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
I've had my fair share of toxic relationships so I can't comment on that part. He sound like a simp to me tho

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
That's one hell of a trainwreck.

All parties involved are sweeping the pedo stuff under the rug for now. That's not gonna last once Jared is put on trial for that.

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Heidi certainly isn't sweeping it under the rug since she's retweeting people bringing that up.

Like this person.

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
303-coop-sucked-in.gif
... Agents of shield anyone?

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Thank you. To legally cover my bases, I didn't specifically bring the underage allegations against him. I just suspected he was being inappropriate with fans. But yes, those allegations are public now and he would have faced the consequences regardless of if I'd said anything

When I found the text messages between Jared and Holly, they were discussing his sexual interactions with fans as though it was a current event. That was just a context clue though, not true proof. When I asked him directly, he denied having ANY recent sexual convos with fans
So I felt unsure -- he told me "no" but I knew he'd been casually discussing it with Holly within the past few months. That's why I asked the fans to fill in the picture for me.

FrakEarth

Oct 25, 2017
Liverpool, UK
I had to unfollow a couple of accounts on Twitter today because of this. I find the airing of dirty laundry, the personal he said she said public drama of this really sad - there may or may not be obvious people responsible for starting it all but it just feels like a private matter that has grown entirely out of hand. There is a willingness of random people on twitter to feverishly consume, judge in the court of popular opinion and debate things like this as though it's a soap opera, and it can get quite grotesque. I guess I just feel like I don't know these people, I followed some of the people talking about this for enthusiast / entertainment reasons and lots of it just doesn't feel like my business. People seem to latch on to these things framing them by their own experiences of relationships, or cheating, or abuse, it gives them a personal stake in a way - so I get why those people may care a great deal more than others... but when it gets ugly and people live out their private conflicts in such a willingly public way I just find myself thinking - what the hell is all of this?

Like others have said, it's also successfully detracting from the impropriety with minors. He should be a matter for the police, and everyone else should be encouraged to heal and/or move on to healthier endeavours. The whole thing just feels unsavoury and unhealthy in some way.

Oct 25, 2017
Like others have said, it's also successfully detracting from the impropriety with minors. He should be a matter for the police, and everyone else should be encouraged to heal and/or move on to healthier endeavours. The whole thing just feels unsavoury and unhealthy in some way.
I think it gets sidetracked when the minors in question have already begun to go public and litigate.

Champion

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Tampa, FL
User Banned (1 Week): Inflammatory commentary and derogatory language.
Heidi went from a sympathetic figure to a cuckquean overnight...
laff.gif

giphy.webp

9e944988517d51c8d3b11b733ce1f0bc.gif

Dark_Castle

Oct 27, 2017
I'm aware. It's off-putting in here too.

What do you expect people here to discuss when the allegations were not addressed by the accused? If anything, I've seen way more posts trying to shut down the talk on cheating to focus on nudes to minor issue, which while definitely is more critical, is probably already under investigation by the law.

Also I think it was a mod post or someone else who said that the issue of cheating and allegations regarding minors are intertwined.

Jul 18, 2018
Ok just need a quick wrap up on this situation. A link to a video would help...
but...
So let me get this straight. ProJared and Heidi have a relationship that is on the rocks or whatever, so they decide together to be in an open relationship? Then he hooks up with their mutual friend Holly, which Heidi doesn't like and wants to call off the open relationship. Then ProJared and Holly go behind her back and hook up. Heidi see's the receipts of this hookup via text messages, and then she sees texts/pictures of them. But she also sees them talking about the stuff he did with his fans.
Which ends up with her coming out and letting people know publicly, which leads to fans accusing ProJared for manipulation, cheating, sending inappropriate stuff to minors and possession of underage material. Which there are receipts of and some are going to lawyer it up?
So ProJared is going to face the law eventually im assuming. So then what is this recent drama all about? Or is that basically it?

Buttsmecks

Oct 26, 2017
I saw this video earlier. Stopped watching it when it said Jared "Scored" when he married Heidi. Like dude, wtf?
Yea the person narrating really seems against Heidi. He also seems to really think Jareds exwife and his mistress are attractive, the way he goes about expressing this is really creepy.
The main point is the jirard comment though.

OP
OP

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
And yet they were supposedly being physical but she says she's asexual, so which is it?

I can't fathom being married to an asexual wife. I would be climbing up the walls and going insane.
To be clear, some asexual people can have sex and enjoy it. They just never really get horny or have sexual desire, perse. It's less a sexuality in the vein of "heterosexual" or "bisexual", more how someone's sexuality works. Flipside, someone can be aromantic- can't fall in love, but can be friends or just want to have sex with people.

Of course it's completely irrelevant. She's caping for a man who's creeped on and sent nudes to minors. It's wack.

Like... I used to think she was this really cool, sweet and funny person but she's a goddamn child sex abuser sympathizer.
Heidi went from a sympathetic figure to a cuckquean overnight...
laff.gif

giphy.webp

9e944988517d51c8d3b11b733ce1f0bc.gif
WTF is this post???

Psittacus

Oct 27, 2017
Wait why isn't she blameless? I'm confused what did she do in this? What's the word?
She could have handled herself better. It's understandable but going off at your potential metamour and getting all "pls respond" isnt great. That said she recognised she wasn't going to be able to do it and tried to shut it down.

Porcupine_i

Apr 9, 2018

Is it just me or do these two tweets completely contradict each other. One time it is difficult to leave an abuser, but on the other hand she doesn't understand why Heidi would return to her abuser?

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Holly can get stuffed shes a a liar, a cheater on her ex husband Ross, she helped ProJared manipulate his wife Heidi, but MOST importantly she
knew about ProJared eliciting nude images from UNDERAGE FANS and helped him to manipulate them, even helping to get some of their personal information for him.

Last edited:

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018

Is it just me or do these two tweets completely contradict each other. One time it is difficult to leave an abuser, but on the other hand she doesn't understand why Heidi would return to her abuser?

It makes all the sense if you switch Projared nick with AtelierHeidi - she's been in this abusive relationship for too long and now they're gaslighting and calling her crazy when she definitely snapped and wanted the bullshit to stop

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

She's gas lighting, first to make the tides turn against Heidi and second to do everything in her power to move away from the soliciting minors for nudes thing. I can clearly see what they're doing, planting the seeds of confusion and doubt is the most common tactic of gas lighting, she's just as manipulating as Jared and it's frankly disgusting.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
I like how they've both now ignored the pedo shit in order to try and turn the public against Heidi.

It doesn't seem to be working from what I'm seeing.

Ms.Galaxy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I like how they've both now ignored the pedo shit in order to try and turn the public against Heidi.

It doesn't seem to be working from what I'm seeing.

It is, but not as effective because Heidi isn't taking this shit sitting down and has the evidence. More over, she's not letting the pedo stuff go away and has referenced it both times those two clowns start a new tweet storm.

Redfox088

Banned
May 31, 2018
Don't hold your breath waiting for an alleged pedo to address the allegations on fucking Twitter. She's not going to comment on it as she is still his biggest fan and his lawyer obviously told him to not address as it is an admission of guilt.

Griffith

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She's gas lighting, first to make the tides turn against Heidi and second to do everything in her power to move away from the soliciting minors for nudes thing. I can clearly see what they're doing, planting the seeds of confusion and doubt is the most common tactic of gas lighting, she's just as manipulating as Jared and it's frankly disgusting.

Admittedly, I know very little about Holly, I didn't even know she existed (outside of having seen a passing reference to her on GameGrumps) but the fact that she claims to be an advocate for mental health and seems to be doing what you suggest just makes this all the worst. Also saw someone reply to Holly with something in the lines of:

I'm so sorry this has been made public. This should have been kept in private.

When that person is replying to Holly sharing private messages and trying to make the other party look bad. From the screencaps Heidi messaged, it seems like she was reasonable with Holly and Holly as well aware that she was doing something wrong and being very apologetic about it. I wish we'd just get honest versions from both sides instead of this devolving into "who has the better uncontextualized screencaps?"

The only positive thing I learned about is that Holly sought medical help. I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to harm himself and while I can't relate to it, I understand how stressful and painful it might be to be stuck in the middle of a very loud and public argument like this one on social media. If I was embroiled in one I would probably distance myself as well, for my own mental health.

If Holly's intent was to make us lose our trust in Heidi then I think she achieved the opposite for me. The tone of Heidi's words came across as someone who is pained and anxious about their relationship. If anything, I find that it corroborates her version of the story, but this is just my personal interpretation. We are lacking context which we may never receive but I just hope none of the parties involved decide to harm themselves in the process.

Edit: update from Heidi

Last edited:

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017
This whole thing is a mess and really shouldn't have happened over twitter.
The only reason Jared's creeping on minors is being addressed now is because the abuse victim spoke up in public.

So it happening on Twitter seems to have been the thing that actually has the dude facing the consequences for his actions.

Oct 25, 2017
The whole thing is an absolute mess, from every angle but the bottom line is Jared doing shit with underage teens is unacceptable and should be punished for it. But the whole thing is ugly.

Oct 25, 2017
Response to helping break up a marriage and gaslighting someone is to use logical fallacies, contradict yourself numerous times, and still try to gaslight someone. Oh but disclaimer before we start: that thing with the pictures is wrong guys. Please believe me

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
We've had a week of solid receipts from several women that Jared is a manipulative creep and yet people still wanna both-sides this thing because he drove his wife crazy by gaslighting her and overstepping their agreed boundaries

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Things have shifted into everyone is evil if what projared said is to be believed, with that said he did ask underaged fans for nudes sooooooo yeah.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
Things have shifted into everyone is evil if what projared said is to be believed, with that said he did ask underaged fans for nudes sooooooo yeah.

I disagree, I think this makes Jared come off as worse. Their whole argument is that his ex wife was a crazy bitch for no reason but he was cheating on her and lying about it???

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I kinda wish I could believe that Holly is being gaslighted hard so he can throw her under the bus but the thing about her reporting a victim to Jared it's awful, it's painful just to think of doing something so vile.

I disagree, I think this makes Jared come off as worse. Their whole argument is that his ex wife was a crazy bitch for no reason but he was cheating on her and lying about it???

That is exactly how bullies shield themselves when victims stop being submissive to them - their angry reaction is met with accusation of "crazy" while they've been silently suffering for years, while the dam just came down hard when a light rain hit it after being hit with pickaxes for years

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I kinda wish I could believe that Holly is being gaslighted hard so he can throw her under the bus but the thing about her reporting a victim to Jared it's awful, it's painful just to think of doing something so vile.
That's how abuse works actually. Sure it makes her no saint but when the abuser has you in their clutches they can manipulate you in abusing others essentially without them realizing the extent of it.

Jared could be putting it in her head that she's just informing him of news or whatever.

AztecComplex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Looks like jirard made comment on the situation. Here's the youtube link. Also that JonTron comment has me looking at NormalBoots.

I just watched this video only because I saw you ppl talking about it and recommending it. I saw this video in my recommendations days ago but I blame the damn stupid thumbnail for me staying clear from it. It reeked of drama and clickbait. I'm happy to learn it wasn't the case.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
That is exactly how bullies shield themselves when victims stop being submissive to them - their angry reaction is met with accusation of "crazy" while they've been silently suffering for years, while the dam just came down hard when a light rain hit it after being hit with pickaxes for years

Yep. But when it enters public discourse, it always ends up being "A did all of these bad things, but B was crazy and angry so they're just as bad as each other". Like yeah, human beings have emotions and don't respond well to being lied to and manipulated.

Oreiller

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Holly isn'tn very bright if she though her side of the story would make her and Jared look good. What a mess.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
I almost feel like theyre trying to confuse people with bullshit at this point to steer the conversation away from the underage solicitation story.

Just when you think everything is starting to slow down, some new bit of shit comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.