• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentStorm

Apr 14, 2019
I have to admit, i had never heard of Keemstar before, but your comments make me glad i never saw any of his videos, honestly, even before i heard about his actions and what he usually does, i already didn't want to watch him for saying he couldn't be bothered to read tweets going at most a week backwards or doing some research.

I see many Youtubers, not just gaming ones, doing long videos that are basically documentaries with a lot of research behind them, or even just smaller videos where i still get the feeling that the Youtuber actually read more than a Wikipedia page, and this guy loudly states he is too lazy to read some tweets, and then calls himself a Youtube journalist?

No, just the fact he is so not ashamed of being lazy made me not want to watch him, reading what else people say about him only makes me realize i was underestimating how awful he is.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Y'all need to stop telling people what's more important and what isn't. The infidelity & degeneracy are on equal footing here. You can't have one without the other, as they cover the full spectrum of what kind of person Jared Knabenbauer is.

On one end, him cheating shows his dishonesty, his duplicity, and his manipulative nature. Marriage is essentially an emotional bonding that isn't to be broken by anything other than death. Jared violated that bond by going out on his wife, against her will, and lied to her about it. If he's willing to manipulate his own eternal partner like this, who's to say he wouldn't do it to anyone else, including his fans?

On the other hand, the solicitation of nudes to minors shows his depravity & desperation. He created a bunch of tumblr's for the sole purpose of sending & obtaining nudes from the people he had direct power over: his fans. He preyed on a bunch of minors just to get his rocks off. And he manipulated another woman - Holly Conrad - into playing his twisted, perverse game for him.

Also, public news gets reacted to publicly. If anything, be mad at Jared. If he hadn't made that first public statement, none of this would be in the news right now. He put his business out there, and now he's hiding from the sun like some kind of pedo vampire.

I hope Ross & Heidi stay strong. And Holly needs to get help. Being a thot is one thing, but now she's an accomplice to a crime, and is just another pawn in Jared's game.
I can partially agree with this. I think the stuff with minors is easily the worst, full stop. However I don't think Jared's abuse (gaslighting) should be ignored. It's fucked up, as said before, it's abuse and Holly is enabling and helping Jared do it.

Kindekuma

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wow Holly's return to Twitter and her following posts show if anything how much of a piece of shit she is.

Oct 25, 2017
People love drama as this thread can attest (80+ pages and counting).
ImrR.gif

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
I just wanted him to get arrested, y'all. Who even cares about marriage stuff anymore, will someone address the pedo shit?!

Dynamite Cop

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California

Is it just me or do these two tweets completely contradict each other. One time it is difficult to leave an abuser, but on the other hand she doesn't understand why Heidi would return to her abuser?

Speaking as someone that got out of an abusive relationship a few years ago.. where the fuck is she getting that average from?! Some people are attracted to drama and make repeated stupid decisions and won't admit it. But that is far from fucking average.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
holly's thing is just sad now, she's defending him like there's no tomorrow for no reason other than some misplaced affection for him..

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Holly is a straight psychopath. In that Twitter thread, she basically threatens the minors Jared stalked.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
Me neither but he has 2 million fucking followers on twitter! When did this asshole got so big?!

Assholes are glorified online. You don't need to go far to find people like Keemstar, Ben Shapiro, Tmartin, Ricegum, Logan Paul and others who make being a complete asshole of a human being profitable. They know they have an audience in hate culture and stoke the fires.

J_Atlas

Apr 11, 2019
This relationship drama doesn't even fucking matter. It's pathetic how some people are so invested in it.

The actual issue here is the underage stuff, THAT needs to be the focus.

Very true, however if Holly has been covering for Jared, including this stuff, that is important to know.

Aiding a child abuser would be a crime worth investigating at least.

I hope he goes to jail for a long time, and if she's been helping him in any capacity, or covering for him, she goes to it as well.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Didn't see this one posted.

.... Hiding out in another state?!?!

Fuck, When I heard about the breaking into the house, I was like uh Heidi....but then I saw her reply, and I had to smack my head for being so dumb......no shit she's entitled to her house and stuff they were literally married for so long. That they have the gall to accuse her of breaking into his house when's it's actually theirs....and threatening the people who showed off the evidence Jared creeped on underage fans....Fuck off Holly I mean wtf "Jared made poor decisions" but I love him so you fans who got creeped on watch your back I'm coming after you?!?

Man, fuck Jared and Holly and fuck the people who hang Heidi for being a scorned wife. Pointing to those chats like "Heidi is gloating" fuck yeah she's gloating over leaving your bitch ass cheating self.

ScoutDave

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't see this one posted.

.... Hiding out in another state?!?!

Well that explains why we havent heard much about him or the so called investigation.

To be honest, it's a little surprising he hasn't fled to Ecuador at this point.

Lol for real. I mean, not that i wanna give the guy tips. But i said earlier in the thread if he were smart, he should just flee to a country with no extradition at this point.

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
All the cheating not cheating shit is their personal problem and I could care less about. I want to see a investigation into that minor nude pic claim. I want law enforcement to tell me something illegal happen and actions is going to be taken or nothing happen or there's not enough evidence and I should make a conclusion based off of the little evidence available.

Is law enforcement even involved?
Yes, back when the subreddit was still open, one of the minors that he solicited from said she reported him to the US Department of Justice, but back then hadn't heard a response. She had a very detailed story with receipts. I think it's only a matter of time, but I'm not sure how fast DoJ moves on these things.

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, back when the subreddit was still open, one of the minors that he solicited from said she reported him to the US Department of Justice, but back then hadn't heard a response. She had a very detailed story with receipts. I think it's only a matter of time, but I'm not sure how fast DoJ moves on these things.

This is good to hear. Not good that she was taken advantage of but good that she went to the proper authorities and they'll hopefully sort it out sooner then later.

Feb 3, 2018
Well, if there really are concerns of privacy with Huawei, the US can prevent their equipment from being used in 5G (Already done, it's very protectionistic and unjustified but OK) or even prevent Huawei phones from being sold in the US. (Even more unjustified, but whatever)
What is a frontal attack on market freedom is preventing all American companies from doing any business with Huawei, just like that, overnight, because of a whim of the Trumpturd.

No matter how people spin it, this is war on international trade, and it's hurting American companies as much as it does Chinese ones, and creating huge collateral damage on top of that.
Is law enforcement even involved?
This is good to hear. Not good that she was taken advantage of but good that she went to the proper authorities and they'll hopefully sort it out sooner then later.

Question DOJ is one thing but what about the state authorities such as the Washington State(since Jareds lives there) Attorney General who is a democrat.

Isn't it better to get local authorities involved first ?

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Everytime I check in on this thread something crazy has went down. Still waiting on the bump that is him getting arrested for the kiddie shit sadly, the sick fuck. Also lol@the mistress saying he thought they were legal age despite screenshots showing otherwise on atleast one occasion, not that it matters. "i didn't know" isn't a legal defense.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well, is safe to say that we won't see any sort of video from Jared anymore.
I actually dropped Jared ass soon as this mess started and hadn't looked at his videos.

Out of curiosity I went and checked and he hasn't updated his Let's play channel since this mess started. Last video has 31 thousand downvotes.

I don't think I've ever gone so fast from loving a content creator to "fuck this guy" before.

Last edited:

Mgs2master2

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This isn't funny. He'd never do another One Minute Review, especially not one on a topic this year. After all, the Youtube algorithm doesn't like them.

He'll instead start a 15 part series going over all relevant arrests before his which will be left incomplete after episode 5.
Don't forget we will get a one minute review of that as well.

Apr 9, 2019
CLT
Holly is a straight psychopath. In that Twitter thread, she basically threatens the minors Jared stalked.

There is so much mental gymnastics in that tweet thread it's incredible. Trying to finger-wag about slut-shaming and then saying that the minors who sent Jared nudes were a consenting party, not to mention conjecture about Heidi abusing Jared so "why would she go back to his hosue?" and then saying in the very next tweet that victims of abuse often return to their abuser up to seven times before cutting ties.

Fucking incredible.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Can't stop thinking of Jared paying in cash to stay at a cheap motel in Meteetse, Wyoming under an alias while desperately trying to grow a full beard.

Falcon511

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think the police or FBI can comment on something like that. Also they should try the fbi tip line and the local police. This situation could get messy for many many parties involved. I think I read on here that a kid sent proof to a organization about projared asking for pics and in that proof were the images as well. Someone needs to tell the kids to not fucking send that to any organization and instead show law enforcement. They could land in serious trouble(yes even if they are just kids).

TheGift

Oct 28, 2017
Central California
There is so much mental gymnastics in that tweet thread it's incredible. Trying to finger-wag about slut-shaming and then saying that the minors who sent Jared nudes were a consenting party, not to mention conjecture about Heidi abusing Jared so "why would she go back to his hosue?" and then saying in the very next tweet that victims of abuse often return to their abuser up to seven times before cutting ties.

Fucking incredible.

She's the one that shared the kids message and contact info with Jared after they messaged her about his actions! She's complicit.

Status
Not open for further replies.