ProJared Allegedly Creeped On, Fished for & Sent Nudes to Fans, including Underaged Fans [UP: ProJared responds, see threadmarks]

TheKeipatzy

Oct 30, 2017
California for now
Of course he is going to do it again. He hasn't apologized for anything but rather fled the crime scene. Holly is making herself out to be the defender or the weak and shift the blame which also indicates that they are not sorry.

Your analogy about Trump doesn't work though. Different in a way that a lot of people try to oppose him and take an active part.

Your take is that it's ok to solicit pictures and take a passive part in it. Something she herself apologized for and owned up to it. That's were our views differ. She should have reported it immediately and done her part. He probably would have kept going but that goes for all Weinsteiners.
so you go from holier-than-thou that you think everybody involved is a piece of crap to explain to us how we are all wrong and that we've should be blaming Heidi for the same thing?

by-the-by... how much do they pay you for these post, for whatever alt that you happen to be??

Curious, as I heard it's a bit. Or is it just for the E lulz?

NateDrake

Oct 24, 2017
Sucks that some in the industry are lumping Heidi in with Jared and Holly in regards to character. Maybe my reading comprehension is lacking in terms of this tweet, but he seems to imply that Heidi is not a good person.
You are reading into it too much. The mention of the three in the tweet is so people search those names can find that tweet. It's marketing, basically. The wording isn't great, however.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Sucks that some in the industry are lumping Heidi in with Jared and Holly in regards to character. Maybe my reading comprehension is lacking in terms of this tweet, but he seems to imply that Heidi is not a good person.
I'd see this guy's videos suggested on YT, but something always rubbed the wrong way about him. Good to know I was right.

Mekanos

Banned
Oct 17, 2018
I mean what are Holly and Jared supposed to do? "Yes we gaslit and manipulated minors to engaging in sexual actions with us. Arrest us!" They will deny, deny, deny until the bitter end.

Really at this point they might as well just publicly get together and clap each other's cheeks, they're about the only ones to accept each other.

Nov 1, 2017
I mean what are Holly and Jared supposed to do? "Yes we gaslit and manipulated minors to engaging in sexual actions with us. Arrest us!" They will deny, deny, deny until the bitter end.

Really at this point they might as well just publicly get together and clap each other's cheeks, they're about the only ones to accept each other.
This is where I’m at too. So many people asking why they aren’t addressing the issue.
  • You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions.
  • Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law.
And any admission of the act(s) will sink him/them even further. While I would like this ordeal to come to a close, justice served as needed, it would be beyond stupid for either of them to outright acknowledge the allegation(s) as fact.

Caz

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Maybe we shouldn't link to grifters trying to get attention for their YouTube channel for a completely unrelated subject on Twitter?

Sometimes I hate YouTube being the only platform for video creation. Utter scumbag.
Ok all the time, honestly.