Ha, you could be right. That Hirabayashi quote does talk about expand an existing project horizontally so this could be part of RE3 Remake.
I imagine the idea is to add more Survivors and Masterminds later-on and the "Secret Facility" being able to look like whatever as it'll be random layouts
Word of caution, if you try to link Twitter, this is the privacy warning:Here:
Requires "Capcom Ambassador" account, which requires linking to a "Social Media" account (Twitter, Facebook, etc).
Requires "Xbox Insider Hub" app installed on the consoles.
If Jill was playable, I would agree. Or even if Nemesis was the big baddie.
If either Jill or Nemesis were in this beta, Capcom couldn't pull a P.T., because the essential element of surprise would be lost. It's precisely because there is a lack of RE3 elements in this beta that pulling a P.T. is possible.
Sign up for a Capcom Account and use that instead. I don't recall the Capcom Account being invasive.Word of caution, if you try to link Twitter, this is the privacy warning:
This application will be able to:
Yeah, how about no?
- See Tweets from your timeline (including protected Tweets) as well as your Lists and collections.
- See your Twitter profile information and account settings.
- See accounts you follow, mute, and block.
- Follow and unfollow accounts for you.
- Update your profile and account settings.
- Post and delete Tweets for you, and engage with Tweets posted by others (Like, un-Like, or reply to a Tweet, Retweet, etc.) for you.
- Create, manage, and delete Lists and collections for you.
- Mute, block, and report accounts for you.
Man, I don't know if that's hard info but I would hope it's not random layouts. A good stage design would lead to better scenarios and player planning on both sides.
Whoa cool lore snippets, sure wish I got to play those characters instead. In a different game. What's next, Samuel delivered pizzas to RPD? Tyrone plays tennis with Chris on the weekends?
You need to chill a bit, dude.
omg, you are so delusional. That is NOT Re Engine, not even pre-rendered in engine.
It's only been about a month and a half, but it seems Capcom is working on something designed to appeal to those that loved Outbreak.
Sadly, I can't say where I got this information from, it may as well just be a rumor, but according to my source, there is an early alpha build being play tested now. I'll just share what I know, even if it's in fragments, and you all can do what you like with the information.
Title: Resident Evil: Outbreakers - Sounds kind of lazy, but seems to be the working title.
- Will feature a single player and multiplayer mode, more on the multiplayer section near the bottom
- Contains at least one female player character, possibly more, like previous Outbreaks
- Scavenging, possibly randomly generated loot in an open concept map, that focuses on inventory management (surprise) with a small backpack
- Map is open concept, most likely not fully open world, and is a decent chunk of Raccoon City. Alpha build contained sewers, subways, etc.
- Gameplay features puzzles, such as acquiring keys, gems, etc., as well as objectives, loading survivors onto a subway, and then finding gas, or turning on power, for the subway.
- Will feature certain combat mechanics, such as melee escapes and sidestepping/dodging for avoiding enemies
- Enemies so far seem to be zombies and dogs
- Asymmetrical multiplayer feature using a "Mastermind" mechanic
- Four survivors against a player that acts as a "Mastermind"
- Mastermind can see rooms remotely, open/close doors, control cameras, and unleash enemies upon the survivors
- Survivors battle their way through a map, solving puzzles, opening doors, etc, all while the Mastermind throws everything they have at them
- Survivors make use of credits earned during game to purchase ammo, herbs, etc
- Survivors are chosen from a specific preset, with abilities, such as a school nerd, jock, and cheerleader archetypes
- Abilities include things like increased melee power, ability to hack cameras, and possible healing capabilities
- Teamwork is very important, as it requires a concerted effort to overcome the swarms of enemies, and solve the puzzles, or activate doors/switches
- Some rounds end with a mini-boss that must be overcome to continue on
- The Mastermind can also directly control a dog/zombie to wreak concentrated havoc on the survivors
I understand that I'm providing no source or article along with this, I was blown away to hear about something like this being developed. I'm just an excited gamer, usually not privy to this kind of information, looking forward to the next entry for Resident Evil.
if it's f2p i might check it out
A leak from 5 months ago that’s right on the money and mentions a subway that was never in RE2....HHHMMMMMMSomeone on Reddit spotted this: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/179835-resident-evil-2/77570255
It was in the intro video...
I know, but that doesn’t really count as it was a cutscene. However, a subway sure would make a lot more sense than a trolley these days as Dusk has said in the pastIt was in the intro video...
But yeah, there is too much right there to be just a coincidence. The worst (or best) part is that this sounds much more interesting than anything that was shown. It sounds more open and puzzle oriented. It talks about a "chunk of Raccoon City", while the trailer makes it sound it's going to be very far from the center of the city.