• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
It looks like shit. Like honestly, total crap. Looks worse then 6. There's so many reused assets, like I said before, i'm getting huge MGS Survive flashbacks with the game.

It's like they ripped the skin off Resident Evil 2 Remake, a beloved and universally loved game, and are parading it on a horrible monster whose wearing it's skin like a coat.

If it has to be an action focused title, give me something Dead Spacey like Resident Evil 4 (Which was a fine balance between horror and action). Or fuck, a HUNK spin off (I would play the shit out of something like the Fourth Survivor, but a full game, balance HUNK's insane combat skills with the fact it's hard as balls) I wouldn't even mind a first person tactical first person Resident Evil like Not a Hero, or a condemned criminal origins style Joe Baker full game. Anything but this.
Cool, I loved MGSurvive!

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
🤔 This Concept art for Project Resistance kinda looks familiar

EEZC0GKWkAEy8-Y

👀👀👀
Oh. They keep tweeting out concept art of Raccoon City.

Do we feel that the game would even work with open maps?

youwei

Jun 3, 2019
Check your emails unber the subject " Selection for the Project Resistance Closed Beta "
Hi Resident Evil Ambassadors,

Thank you for your continued support of the Resident Evil franchise!

Also, thank you for applying to participate in the Project Resistance Closed Beta Test for the PlayStation®4 available only to Ambassadors!

We're pleased to announce that you have been chosen from many applicants to participate!

Your product code is the following:
1234-5678-9101

You can also view this product code by accessing the Resident Evil Ambassador program's MY PAGE from now until the last scheduled day of the closed beta test.

Check out this link to a video demonstrating gameplay featured in the upcoming CBT.
https://youtu.be/44-oxWMAQjI

How to Participate in the Closed Beta Test
Beta Period:
Friday, October 4, 12:00 a.m. ? Monday, October 7, 12:00 a.m. (PST) (estimated)

A Cautionary Note about the Beta Version's Start Time
If you enter your product key in the PlayStation™ Store, you will now be able to download the beta version of the game. However, you will not be able to play it until the closed beta test begins on Friday, October 4 at 12:00 a.m.

What's a Product Code?
https://support.playstation.com/s/article/How-to-redeem-codes-from-vouchers-and-PlayStation-Network-Cards?language=en_US

- The availability of this beta may be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- An online connection is required to participate in this beta.
- Because this is a beta test version of the game, even those who are not PlayStation® Plus members can join.

We're looking forward to your participation!

Register using your CAPCOM ACCOUNT or Twitter account for a possible surprise!
You can link those accounts by going to "MY PAGE" and then "Confirm/Modify Registration Information".

13.35GB File Size