• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Project Resistance Gameplay Overview TGS Trailer [Closed Beta Signups Now Open]

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
It looks like shit. Like honestly, total crap. Looks worse then 6. There's so many reused assets, like I said before, i'm getting huge MGS Survive flashbacks with the game.

It's like they ripped the skin off Resident Evil 2 Remake, a beloved and universally loved game, and are parading it on a horrible monster whose wearing it's skin like a coat.

If it has to be an action focused title, give me something Dead Spacey like Resident Evil 4 (Which was a fine balance between horror and action). Or fuck, a HUNK spin off (I would play the shit out of something like the Fourth Survivor, but a full game, balance HUNK's insane combat skills with the fact it's hard as balls) I wouldn't even mind a first person tactical first person Resident Evil like Not a Hero, or a condemned criminal origins style Joe Baker full game. Anything but this.
Cool, I loved MGSurvive!