• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they had beaten him within an inch of his life. Or go that extra mile.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Brandon is going all in for the Midterm.

(In seriousness, I think this is more the DOJ has been serious about investigations and wants a bit of time with the current congress god forbid we get a full fascist congress)

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
f-bi-raid.gif

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
Just when I think I can't stomach another bite of dessert, I find room for another

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
His microphone actually says "get off my lawn"?

I mean, I guess that's the podcast name so it makes sense, but.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
"I'll get a lawyer"?

Man, what a weak motherfucker. Isn't he supposed to be tough, badass? Or was that just a lie? Oh no!
What a fucking disgrace lmao, get rekt. Maybe call your Proud Boys next time, you wanker.

DarkSora

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Biden at a baptism right now and making sure everyone gets taken care of.

"Joseph Robinette Biden Jr., will you be baptised?"
"I will"
*Proud boys members get raided*

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SO MANY of these MAGA chucklefucks posting pictures of themselves with guns and bragging about how they'll be part of another civil war...

...Until they're standing face to face with armed FBI agents, and suddenly they have their hands to their side, they're ending all their sentences in "sir" and politely asking to no be raided right then and there.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/votedarkbrandon/status/1562945532300967936?s=21&t=Jqu1EhR_K5hfwDEE65cw5Q
SO MANY of these MAGA chucklefucks posting pictures of themselves with guns and bragging about how they'll be part of another civil war...

...Until they're standing face to face with armed FBI agents, and suddenly they have their hands to their side, they're ending all their sentences in "sir" and politely asking to no be raided right then and there.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.
Either that or dying in a cornfield with his online chuds thinking he's a false flag event. Lmao. Fucking pathetic ideologies they have.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

"I will"
Lol.
Someone needs to edit Biden's head over Michael's.

Btw.: was this really a police raid? Video doesn't show much.

Last edited:

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't fathom being so deep in privilege that you didn't know that legal ramifications do not in fact happen at your earliest convenience

B-Dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
Goddamn, they raiding everybody on the alt right. Love to see it.

Oct 25, 2017
Some on his side were saying he got arrested due to ties to Black Hammer, a Russian spy op, after another Russian spy got caught up and arrested, too. Probably should wait for more confirmation, though.

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol. Dude was visibly shaken. Such alpha male energy.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

View: https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1562987834742489093?s=20&t=BMmaUj0eD1wX2L8QqcDUGg

Dark Brandon is coming. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop... ever, until you are dead!

"I will"
LMAO!!

Love the movie reference, lol.

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
This almost makes up for the image of this guy squeezing out a dildo that Vic Berger added to one of his videos.

Almost