• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dyergram

Nov 26, 2017
I could see them making subnautica a ps+ game given the fact it releases in may and they just gave away the first game if I was a professional twitter game guesser I'd say I'd heard this was one of this months games.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I don't have PS Now so I have to problem with this.
I have more of a problem with games already on GP like Call of Sea.
But it makes sense we will see cross over between plus and gp. If a publisher/Dev is willing to put it on one why wouldn't they be willing for the other. We have seen both services get a game and the other follows shortly after.

AstralSphere

Feb 10, 2021
Unless the PS5 game is a banger of a surprise, BFV and Stranded Deep would be one lame month for me. God damn.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Battlefield and Stranded Deep aren't really for me, but Call of the Sea would be great. I've wanted it since the announcement at the Xbox thing.

valentine71

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
USA
A member already said that it's not Disco Elysium and i got it at launch on PS5 but still i wouldn't have any problems with it. It's one of the greatest video games ever made with Pathologic 2 and Planescape Torment for me, so i would be very happy if more people played it.

tiza blanca

May 9, 2020
Call of the Sea would be great for me as I've been interested in the game since its reveal and even though I have Gamepass, I don't think I'll be able to get a Series X any time soon.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
BFV would be cool. All my friends love the previous BF, but we never got around buying this one (one did, but on the Xbox). So, being able to all of us finally play together would be awesome.

STech

Sep 24, 2018
I've read that the ganes are going to be:

- Battlefield V (PS4)
- Stranded Deep (PS4)
- Waves out (PS4) - Only Spain and Portugal from PS Talents programa
- Wreckfest (PS5)

Last edited:

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
While it wouldn't be the best month for me if it is BF5 and stranded deep (I'd be interested in trying them at least), the amount of hyperbole here is as ridiculous as ever.

"A terrible month!"
"I actually have to pay for this service?!!!"
"This would be a really bad month, back to plus being shit"

Plus has been having a great run since ps5 came out. Not every game will of course be to everyone's tastes but to expect that every game is something you personally really want and don't already own is simply unrealistic.

Soap

Oct 27, 2017
BFV is a great game for those that haven't played it, more so now than at launch. Sadly I suffered through launch on PC and it's terrible selection of maps and poor visibility.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Yea, I dont care for any of this really.
Wreckfest better have the best damn dualsense implementation since Astrobot, because thats only reason that I'll want to try a racing game at all.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I'd take Wreckfest since it's leaving Now soon, but damn Sony needs to do something about the overlap between Now and PS+. Being subscribed to both services just feels like a waste of money.

PS9

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wreckfest PS5 would be awesome. I tried to play it online on Gamepass PC the other day and there was a total of one active lobby. So a Plus release would mean a huge playerbase to play with.

Nov 14, 2017
I'd take Wreckfest since it's leaving Now soon, but damn Sony needs to do something about the overlap between Now and PS+. Being subscribed to both services just feels like a waste of money.
True, my PSNow subscription ended last week and I'm not renewing anytime soon, if ever. PS Plus and GPUltimate will more than suffice for now.

Nov 14, 2017
I don't even know when my Now subscription is gonna end but I have absolutely no intend on renewing.
I subscribed with the 20% (I think) promo because of Control, and after I played Control, I don't think I've finished any other game, and there was major overlap between PS Now and Plus, at least in the last year.
It's not worth it at all for me, especially now that even marquee games like Control are coming to Game Pass, and they don't stay in PSNow more than a few months.

They will have to change the service a lot before I reconsider subscribing again.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
Wreckfest would be disappointing to me. May would go from decent, to pretty much completely untinteresting to me. According to Wikipedia, the PS5 version of Wreckfest doesn't come until June 1, so does that really make sense, then?

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Wreckfest is missing local coop on next gen as fuck. I get it wasnt possible for last gen but they should have added it already. or announce sequel with local coop. I need that shit.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Yeah it supposedly comes out Friday, but you can't pre-order and there's no date on the store. That would be a great freebie.
Don't get too excited about the fact it's not able to pre-order.

I thought Pedestrian was going to to be a PS+ game for this very reason, but then it just released on the store.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I would be very Surprised if Sony gives Stranded Deep for real. What a really weird selection in the past months.
First Maneater, then Subnautica and ABZU and now Stranded Deep. Dunno what's the obsession of Sony with water games these months to offer them.