• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
So Maquette (PS5 version)
Disco Elysium (PS4 but getting PS5 version)
FFVIIR PS4 version and possibly with a future PS5 version.

We gonna get 3 PS5 games this month?

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
My playstation plus subscription is ending soon, does anyone know if cdkeys.com is a legit site? they have the one year membership code for $28.09
Man, this is almost thread worthy - I think this is as low as 1 year of plus has been. Grabbed it and it works on Canadian PSN as well.

If anyone is interested:
www.cdkeys.com

PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA)

Buy PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA) ! ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Faenix1

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Man, this is almost thread worthy - I think this is as low as 1 year of plus has been. Grabbed it and it works on Canadian PSN as well.

If anyone is interested:
www.cdkeys.com

PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA)

Buy PLAYSTATION PLUS - 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION (USA) ! ✔️ Instant download ✔️ Fantastic price ✔️ Digital Download ✔️

Works on CDN psn, eh?
I'm good till 22, but I'm tempted lol. How many years can we stack?

Last edited:

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
So it seems that ff7r is a lock.

Kena is a strong possibility

a lock? is there like.. newer info? or do you just FEEL IT

also, did Kena never have a release date? didn't expect it this soon, if so. Seems like it would be an absolutely insane month if so. Do sony have more Ps5's in stock in the wild? Lol, otherwise i'd be surprised if they went this hard without needing to push more units. Hope you're right though!

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Where did that Disco Elysium talk come from? It's a day one for me, but even better if it's P+ !

Dec 9, 2018
New Jersey
The reason why Sony didn't reveal it is obviously because they want to surprise viewers during the State of Play stream. This means the March games are probably really good (and new releases) and worth the build-up. It would be a long shot to call this but imagine if every game we see at the event Sony announces that they are also coming to Plus and that's their response to Game Pass. It's a pipe dream, so ignore that.

Toriko

Banned
Dec 29, 2017
I think expecting the second plus game to also be as good may not be wise. Would love for it to be disco elysium but I somehow doubt it

May 12, 2020
Why do people want FF7R? I'm pretty sure everyone that wanted to play it has already played it, especially here. Kena would be a huge supprised.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
The reason why Sony didn't reveal it is obviously because they want to surprise viewers during the State of Play stream. This means the March games are probably really good (and new releases) and worth the build-up. It would be a long shot to call this but imagine if every game we see at the event Sony announces that they are also coming to Plus and that's their response to Game Pass. It's a pipe dream, so ignore that.
Never happening but if Returnal does somehow release on Plus it would be a bombshell

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
Why do people want FF7R? I'm pretty sure everyone that wanted to play it has already played it, especially here. Kena would be a huge supprised.
I don't think it's that people here want it badly, it's more that multiple reliable people including a moderator have seemingly all but confirmed it.

But it's also a huge triple A game which is what people always say they want on PS Plus, so it would be a good move by Sony at least. But a day one PS5 upgrade with the release would be doubly excellent.

Works on CDN psn, eh?
I'm good till 22, but I'm tempted lol. How many years can we stack?
I don't know if there's a limit, I'm stacked up to 2024. Leave it to Sony to put a limit on free money tho given they can't even see fit to enable a gifting feature lol

Geode

Oct 27, 2017
If one of the free games PS+ turns out to be FF7R, then going to be annoyed with myself for buying it during Black Friday. I tried my best to hold out for a next-gen version, but with it being cheap I caved.

May 12, 2020
I don't think it's that people here want it badly, it's more that multiple reliable people including a moderator have seemingly all but confirmed it.

But it's also a huge triple A game which is what people always say they want on PS Plus, so it would be a good move by Sony at least. But a day one PS5 upgrade with the release would be doubly excellent.

I don't know if there's a limit, I'm stacked up to 2024. Leave it to Sony to put a limit on free money tho given they can't even see fit to enable a gifting feature lol

I would welcome a PS5 upgrade with 60FPS, better textures, and resolution. That would be huge. I just have to find the time for a second playthrough.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

If it works into a PS5 upgrade I think it's really smart. Assuming it had a 1 year exclusivity the window is ending in April, so they could pivot into something for next gen by getting it into as many people's hands as possible.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I haven't even played the original Final Fantasy 7. All I know is about that girl because no one would stop talking about it for 25 years.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Kena is slated for March, but it's been a while since the last update so I think tomorrow the game will appear with an April release date.

I don't think it ever officially was. I think Ember Labs only said Q1 2021. The March date only came from the removed sizzle reel. It's the only reference I can find to it anyway.

Edit: Yep

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it ever officially was. I think Ember Labs only said Q1 2021. The March date only came from the removed sizzle reel. It's the only reference I can find to it anyway
Kens is a long way off lol
Idk if Kena will be on PS+ but it was originally a launch game before getting delayed to Q1. It's already been delayed once, and with the March date in the sizzle reel, which also didn't have GT7 and that ended up getting pushed to 2022, I think March is very possible. Now late March or first Tuesday of March idk.

but it isn't outrageous to think Sony saw the good response to the Kena reveal and offered to put it on Plus too idk. We will find out tomorrow

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Idk if Kena will be on PS+ but it was originally a launch game before getting delayed to Q1. It's already been delayed once, and with the March date in the sizzle reel, which also didn't have GT7 and that ended up getting pushed to 2022, I think March is very possible. Now late March or first Tuesday of March idk.

but it isn't outrageous to think Sony saw the good response to the Kena reveal and offered to put it on Plus too idk. We will find out tomorrow

You may be right, I don't know, I was just responding to it being said the game is slated for March like Disco Elysium, which was explicitly announced for March 2021. That was never the case for Kena outside that sizzle reel which has since been removed. That's all I was pointing out, I have no clue when to expect it

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
disco elysium would be great, ff7r it's whatever i don't think i would even redeem it lmao.

on topic tho, i finished concrete genie a few days ago and it's pretty cool if someone here hasn't picked it up i highly recommend it.

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Get excited. Sony has finished working with Square-Enix in order to bring you Dark Cloud 3, a Playstation Plus exclusive character costume for Final Fantasy VII remake.

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Yo, but what about the PS5 version of Yakuza: Like a Dragon, or is that series now totally in MS domain with gamepass and all that?