• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Darkkahn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
https://blog.us.playstation.com/201...ter-energy-supercross-the-official-videogame/
- Titanfall 2
- Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame

As per usual PS+ members in Spain and Portugal receive a third game, this month the game is: eCrossminton.

According to the official polish Playstation website the PS+ games for December 2019 are going to be:
The official announcement will be out in a few hours but this pretty much confirms the line-up.
GExj99S.png

Last edited:

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Well disappointed, already have Titanfall 2 and I'm not interested in the other game

Worth noting that it is the first EA game since a long long time

EDIT : Monster Energy is available on PS Now (x2 disappointed lol)

Buzzman

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good. Monster Energy Supercross – The Official Videogame is Game of the Generation, so more people should play it.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Monster Energy really working closely with PlayStation these days. Edit: seems it has been taken down?

Dr Pears

Sep 9, 2018
Wow good to see one of the best underrated game of the generation is offered!

oh and Titanfall 2 is ok too.

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Now more people will get to play one of the best FPS campaigns of all time and one of the best campaigns of this gen, you love to see it
I also like to boot up the multi from time to time so the boost in population will be appreciated

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven't initially noticed that the thread is about the PS+ games, so I looked at the title and thought that there's a new crossover game between Titanfall and Monster Energy Supercross. That would be something.

That's a solid line-up btw, although gotta echo that Titanfall 2 has been like 5 bucks a billion times and it's also on EA Access. Those who wanted to play it at this point probably did.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Anything Titanfall based I'M IN.

Meaning I already have the game, but will play with the new wave of people.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Titanfall 2 is an incredible game. Best FPS of the gen easily.

That said, it's been so cheap it's hard to consider this a good month. The other game, too, wtf.

Nightengale

Oct 26, 2017
Malaysia
So now we know what Kojima's publishing contract for Death Stranding looks like:

• I will get to utilise Sony WWS devs as support/outsourcing
  • I will get to choose any engine of my choice
  • I will get to develop a PC port of my game and release it 6 months after console release
  • I will get to choose the next head of WWS
  • I will get to choose the PS+ games of the month after Death Stranding's release

Psychotron

Oct 26, 2017
I'm glad more people will play Titanfall 2, because it's incredible, but the game is regularly $5, so it's not a great value for subscribers.

Karu

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Titanfall is a great addition for the newcomers filling up MP games alone, at least with players that have "normal" skill. Great time to jump back in! =)

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Never got round to playing either Titanfall but have heard great things about the 2nd so excited to give it a go.

Also lol at all the Death Stranding jokes :D

Deleted member 9584

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Not impressed really. T2 has regularly been on sale for sub $10 for two years. And PES wasn't good enough for PS+ but motocross is? I mean Monster Energy(tm) Motocross.

Oct 27, 2017
Titanfall 2 is wonderful but it's also routinely as low as £4. I haven't heard of the other one but it doesn't seem like the kind of game that would interest me.

Agni Kai

Nov 2, 2017
Hey, this is good news. Titanfall 2 is amazing and if more people will get to play it, that's always a good thing. Multiplayer will be fun during December!

Sep 28, 2019
Monster Energy Producer must have some Brainbug sitting at Managerlevel.
After the Product placement in Death Stranding and now an entire Videogame about it...
Niw we only need a tabletop game and hm a puzzle, maybe even a 3d one , a Can of them for example..

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy Titanfall 2, people. One of the best FPS campaigns of this gen and also one of the greatest MP experiences!

No idea what the other game is.

RingRang

Alt account banned
Banned
Oct 2, 2019
Monster Energy Supercross is a legit good racing game. Titanfall 2 is obviously awesome.

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone praises TF2 here. I was going to purchase it for 5 bucks a few months ago and tried the demo. It fucking sucks. The platforming is really bad.