• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
March additions to PS Now are in. European and US lists are fairly different so check your region...

Europe https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...-2k18-headline-playstation-nows-march-update/
  • Black Mirror (PS4)
  • MXGP2: The Official Motocross Videogame (PS4)
  • WWE 2K18 (PS4)
  • Battlefield 4 (PS3)
  • Black Knight Sword (PS3)
  • Dead Space 3 (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
  • Mirror's Edge (PS3)
  • Pool Nation (PS3)
  • Red Faction (PS2)
US https://blog.us.playstation.com/2019/03/05/ps-now-gets-wwe-2k18-nba-2k18-battlefield-4-more-in-march
  • A Bastard's Tale (PS4)
  • Black Mirror (PS4)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition 2 (PS4)
  • NBA 2K18 (PS4)
  • WWE 2K18 (PS4)
  • Battlefield 4 (PS3)
  • Black Knight Sword (PS3)
  • Dead Space 3 (PS3)
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot (PS3)
  • Mirror's Edge (PS3)
  • Pool Nation (PS3)
  • Red Faction (PS2)

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
Wish they'd reduce the price a bit or make the reduced yearly sub a permanent thing. As it is 13 quid a month is a bit too expensive to justify for me compared to the other subscription services.

Danzflor

Oct 27, 2017
Can Sony and Konami just re-release the damn Metal Gear game on PS4 without the need of Now? Too much to ask? :c

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Hehe, MGS4 cutsscenes are so long that they need to have it on PS+ a second time to let people finish

:D

Deleted member 41931

User requested account closure
Apr 10, 2018
The pressure sensitive stuff? Not sure about mgs4 but the lazy fucks released the mgs collection last month without providing any alternates for that. Wouldn't be surprised if they didn't bother with mgs4.
It's weird that they brought it back then. They specifically took it done due to the lack of pressure sesitive buttons on DS4.

Kerotan

Banned
Oct 31, 2018
What an epic month. The Netflix of gaming just keeps getting better. 750+ games now. I wonder are they aiming for 1,000+ by ps5 launch.

Wish they'd reduce the price a bit or make the reduced yearly sub a permanent thing. As it is 13 quid a month is a bit too expensive to justify for me compared to the other subscription services.
That's the price of 2 pints of Guinness in Dublin. Bargain.

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
Used it for a year. Besides humble bundle sub this is one of the best deals in gaming bar none.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I did not know you could play PS now games on PC.... how good is this service? Do I need my ps4 with me (it's currently with a friend)?

It looks like I just need the app and a ds4 and a sub via my psn?

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I did not know you could play PS now games on PC.... how good is this service? Do I need my ps4 with me (it's currently with a friend)?

It looks like I just need the app and a ds4 and a sub via my psn?
Nah just download the PS Now app and log into your account. For PS3 games you can also hook up a DS3 (for things like pressure sensitive buttons, say for MGS)

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Nah just download the PS Now app and log into your account. For PS3 games you can also hook up a DS3 (for things like pressure sensitive buttons, say for MGS)
This is so good!

Do you know if it can work with an xbox pad? If not I'll get a ds4 and a ds3 just for this, I've wanted to replay the MGS series for ages.

Deleted member 25606

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Played some Pac-Man championship edition 2 last night. Not that bad, more changes than the first but only enough to keep things interesting.

Bigger thing is I guess I have no excuse not to replay the MGS series again.

Liferebooted

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Tried the trial last week to play Red Dead Redeption and some other games, it worked great. I'm just not willing to pay $99 for it.. hope it goes on sale soon. The selection of games and updates seem great.

tyfon

Nov 2, 2017
Norway
I wonder how they will solve the analogue button on ds3 issue for mgs4
I haven't tried to connect my ds3 to my ps4 or pc but that might work.

PSOreo

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone give a definitive answer on what is happening with the pressure sensitive buttons? Did the fix or implement a change for MGS4 and the HD collection? It's the one thing putting me off going for this.