• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Full lineup:

Days Gone* (Only available until Jan 4th 2021)
MediEvil
Friday the 13th
Trine 4
Rad

Japan:

Days Gone* (Only available until Jan 4th 2021)
MediEvil
Friday the 13th
Trine 4
Battle Princess Madeline
Steel Rats

Last edited:

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, that's great!

Edit: fuck me I read PS Plus and was like "holy shit that's crazy".

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Days Gone was an amazing game, so it's great for anyone getting to try it for the first time. Was gonna be my GOTY 2019 until Death Stranding showed up.

Might give Medievil a try.

liquidtmd

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Dammmn Days Gone, I kept meaning to bite at £15 but now I don't have to

Great month for me on Now

Ejsponge61

Sep 19, 2020
Cool to see Trine 4 there! Been wanting to get into that series and 4 was the only one I didn't have yet. Also, man, I really need to get around to Days Gone, but I can't shake the feeling that I should wait for PS5 where it'll probably run a lot better.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Cool to see Trine 4 there! Been wanting to get into that series and 4 was the only one I didn't have yet. Also, man, I really need to get around to Days Gone, but I can't shake the feeling that I should wait for PS5 where it'll probably run a lot better.

It might be worth it if only for the virtual elimination of load times :) But yeah, seriously play Days Gone!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
It's weird they haven't bothered to launch the download version of PS Now in more territories.

Valkyria

Oct 26, 2017
Psnow in Japan is not exactly the same. So maybe all games are not the same in the rest of the world.

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
It's weird they haven't bothered to launch the download version of PS Now in more territories.

It's possible they don't want to fragment the service where they have to market it differently in various regions. Plus it's already dirt cheap at $60/year, I'm not sure how much lower they could go with a download only version.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if we get announcements of expansion to more regions along with the PS5 launch, and possibly more details on how the service will evolve with the next gen.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I really enjoyed MediEvil. It got its` flaws but it`s still quite a charming game with unique art style and humour.

Oct 27, 2017
Good month for me. I'll play Medievil and Trine 4 for definite. I've already done Days Gone but nice to see more people the chance to play it; solid and underrated game.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
So days gone is the only limited tkmed release? The rest are permanent additions ?

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Why are they pulling Days Gone after a few months? It's part of the PS Plus collection, no?

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
Why are they pulling Days Gone after a few months? It's part of the PS Plus collection, no?

Yes, new PS5 owners with PS+ will get the game as part of the PS Plus collection (continually for the duration of their Plus subscription afaik) but for everyone else they can play it til January as part of PS Now.

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wow, that's fantastic.

Edit: oh - I thought this was Plus.

Actually, how will Plus work for PS5? What game(s) would they give away at launch?

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Yes, new PS5 owners with PS+ will get the game as part of the PS Plus collection (continually for the duration of their Plus subscription afaik) but for everyone else they can play it til January as part of PS Now.
Ah, thought PS Plus collection was PS4 too. Makes sense.

Patitoloco

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, that's fantastic.

Edit: oh - I thought this was Plus.

Actually, how will Plus work for PS5? What game(s) would they give away at launch?
We don't know, but my guess is that the PS Plus Collection is there to substitute the monthly games until there's a firm library of games to start giving away.

tzare

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Catalunya
Oh, good that more people will able to try last years GOTY :)
Days Gone starts slow but is a great game.
I always wanted to try Medievil, so good month for me.