• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Joco

Oct 29, 2017
Sony scraping the dogshit off their foot and serving it up this month. Terrible.

Apr 24, 2018
I just renewed my PS Plus after going probably close to a year without it. But moving forward, I will probably only buy Plus on discount (got it for $44 instead of $66 on sale at Best Buy this time) and then only bank on saving close to the cost of my subscription on (additionally) discounted games that I buy on PSN. Also the peace of mind of having cloud back up saves.

Saved $5 on the Utawarerumono games this month already, so off to a decent start, I guess.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I'm gonna need to bug people in the PES OT thread on how to download official emblems, kits, etc, for PS4, because I tried googling and got lost.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
This might be the worst month in this service's entire existance, no exaggeration. Been subscribed for years but it doesnt feel like Sony even cares anymore about putting out good games for the service, not to mention the loss of PS3 games. The quality of titles has steadily been going downhill and fast. It really makes no sense, since we're nearing the end of PS4's lifespan so there's tons of quality titles that they could use (Which is what they did during this point in PS3's lifespan).

If next month is just more trash, I probably won't be renewing. I rarely play online on PS4 so the free games are all I use PS+ for and there's reason to keep it if they're just going to throw us the bottom of the barrel.

supkid

Oct 29, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Delighted with PES2019 tbh, haven't played a football game since around FIFA12, will be great now as all my online footie mates will have the same game.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
I really like Horizon and bought it a while back. It might be a mobile port but it's still great if you're a fan of classics like Outrun and Lotus Turbo Challenge. Certainly don't simply dismiss it because of its mobile roots.

As for PES, already got that via Game Pass last year but it's still a decent footy game for PS only owners.

Sadly therefore nothing for me this month but there have been worse months IMHO.

Jazzem

Feb 2, 2018
Aww c'mon folks, Horizon Chase Turbo is really rad :( Lovely homage to old arcade racers. Though a shame it doesn't have online multi, was sure it did

Sumio Mondo

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
Yeah it's been getting harder and harder to justify the PS+ account now. Think I'll cancel it when the next renewal is up. Been very disappointed in it for a while now.

Huey

Oct 27, 2017
I love Horizon Chase on mobile and having been eyeing it on PS4. One of the few PS Plus games I'll play.

VHS

Alt account
Banned
May 8, 2019
Boring month, will grab Horizon though

Yeah it's been getting harder and harder to justify the PS+ account now. Think I'll cancel it when the next renewal is up. Been very disappointed in it for a while now.

Mostly have mine still because of Scott Pilgrim vs The World: The game, it's tied to my PS+ account since I was too dumb to buy the game and it's DLC :(

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
I have exactly zero sports games for the PS4 so...eh, cool. Def a poor month.

EssCee

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What an absolutely terrible month - back to back awful months

Actually, all of 2019 has been piss poor

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I heard Horizon is fun. PES games cost peanuts by this time of the year, but it's a good game, so there's that.

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I might try PES..... although I always say I'm gonna try these games and they just sit on my download list forever so... I probably won't.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They really need to start adding PSVR games to the lineup or something. Two games isn't cutting it anymore. I wonder how people are going to feel when PS5 rolls around and we get indie games for the first couple of years again. I mean there is no way you'll get AAA PS5 games right away. I personally will have no problem with it so long as they are good indie games and we still get some good PS4 games every month as well.

Bushido

Senior Game Designer
Verified
Feb 6, 2018
Horizon Chase Turbo is a really cool game and if you're a fan of Outrun, Cruis'n USA, Top Gear etc. you have to check this out. Played it on Switch earlier this year and loved it.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Terrible month. They have a decent number of first party games they could give away at this point. I still hold out hope they put Alienation up so I can finally get some friends to grab it years later.

Mercenary09

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What makes getting PES 2019 as one of our games worse is that there is already a free to play lite version of the game on the store.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017

Mine died in April and I had been renewing it for years at this point, just decided to let it stay inactive until something interesting comes along.