• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
Got this in the mail today

wxj7rEV.png

Is this happening anywhere else?
never heard of plus price reducing anywhere yet
It is currently
59.99$ for 12 months
24.99$ for 3 months
9.99$ for 1 month
so its a 10$ reduction for the 12 months, 5$ reduction for 3 months and 2$ reduction for 1 month

Bowl0l

Oct 27, 2017
Sony is finally stopping Plus games and start charging for online and PSN discounts.

janusff

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Decreasing in quality? Yeah that's happening all over the world actually.

i wish plus was getting cheaper where i'm at

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
very interesting. guess we are going to stay with 2 games a month for some time then.

EDIT: didnt get anything myself but i dont own plus for some time so i dont know if they bother sending that.

Phellps

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny because the e-mail is worded like the price increases. Why would anyone make the purchase with the current price and "stack it" instead of waiting till August? lol

OP
OP
brokenswiftie

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
It's funny because the e-mail is worded like the price increases. Why would anyone make the purchase with the current price and "stack it" instead of waiting till August? lol
maybe people wanna pay more for the insane value that is PS Plus and Sony is giving everyone the chance /s

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Same in Saudi Arabia, apparently it will decrease in all EU countries.

$49.99 for 1 year

"Decreasing due to market conditions"
Lol, i bet they will decrease the PS now also.

Oct 25, 2017

$49.99 for 1 year

They just announced a price increase for the 1 month version in EU, also going in effect on August 1. It's not going to be everywhere.

Deleted member 30987

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Due to exchange rate changes. Same reasonwhy they were increasing in some territories. They dont want to write straight as they would need to answer millions of requests with each currency swing

Dogenzaka

Alt Account
Banned
Apr 20, 2019
I wish there was a cheaper version of PSN just to play online (even though we shouldn't have to in the first place). The shovelware games just aren't worth the high cost.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Fully expecting a new service, something like Gamepass with online play rolled into it for a bigger price than Plus currently is. This feels like the first tentative steps to price a purely online play Plus offering in preparation for that.

Basically if they give PS Now (even just the downloadable games) a bit of a refresh and combine it with Plus that's what we're probably talking about being on the horizon. Wonder if we'll get that before PS5, or if it's intended to launch with PS5 (given backwards compatibility will give them a lot of content that will work with the system).

VX1

Oct 28, 2017
Europe
Fully expecting a new service, something like Gamepass with online play rolled into it for a bigger price than Plus currently is. This feels like the first tentative steps to price a purely online play Plus offering in preparation for that.

Basically if they give PS Now (even just the downloadable games) a bit of a refresh and combine it with Plus that's what we're probably talking about being on the horizon. Wonder if we'll get that before PS5, or if it's intended to launch with PS5 (given backwards compatibility will give them a lot of content that will work with the system).

This.
Some sort of "PS premium" is incoming for sure.

Abu

Oct 25, 2017
😏

$49.99 for 1 year

ارحمونا تكفى ي سوني الفلوس راحت 😂😩

how much do you gotta pay for ps now in the desert kingdom? plus for a year was like around 200 riyals back in 2011 or something. shit was mad expensive

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
ارحمونا تكفى ي سوني الفلوس راحت 😂😩

how much do you gotta pay for ps now in the desert kingdom? plus for a year was like around 200 riyals back in 2011 or something. shit was mad expensive
190-200 SR, i am using US account for plus.
Many people wait for discount to buy Plus.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
1-month sub went up by 1 € in germany. Sucks, too, because that's what I usually get whenever I have a new mp game.

Aranea

Oct 25, 2017
It's $40 SGD for a one year PS+ on where I live,wonder if that'll get a price cut as well