• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Wig when people discover UC2 is the only good one.
giphy.gif

One aged like milk put of the fridge and 3 is cute but the ship + ship graveyard sections are so out of nowhere.

Also the story was just a mess in 3

Oct 27, 2017
Not bad. I already played Uncharted collection, but I'll probably go again. Goat Simulator, it's one of those I've wanted to try but not actually buy so good enough month for me.

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The GOAT month it seems.

Nothing for me, I already own Uncharted and I have no interest in the Goat.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
OMG wth? I hoped for Horizon Complete Edition, I got this. Who didn't play those old games yet? Pff not a great way to start this year.

smurfx

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
got 2 copies of the nathan drake collection but i guess its nice not to have to use the discs even though i've only ever played part 1 for about an hour.

Umbrella Carp

Banned
Jan 16, 2019
I absolutely get the recent criticism surrounding PS Plus, but complaining about this month in particular is pretty strange. You're essentially getting 4 games instead of 2.

Clive

Oct 25, 2017
Was thinking about buying The Nate Collection on Black Friday when it was 10 bucks but decided I had too much to play and I did already play them on the PS3. At free, maybe I will give it a shot though. I think I got Goat Simulator for free on Xbox for watching E3 on Mixer one year. Feels like something Sony didn't pay much for but maybe the Goose fad can make this a popular offering?

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Horizon will be on PS Now

Different story bro. Nothing to compare seriously. With PS NOW, you can access hundreds of PS3 and PS4 games from the start for any user at any time and you can play any of them without being locked to get them each previous month and tbh dunno why they keep dropping games each month while they could have added them all at once.

PS Plus offered 6 games before each month and now dwindled to just 2 that you have to get each month with an active personal subscription and if you miss one game or one month you are screwed, unlike PS NOW case, without forgetting the increase if the price.

I was squatting the possible games of this month and found that Horizon isn't discounted in these sales which gives an idea about the game you gonna get.
I missed Uncharted Collection tbh. So I am more pissed off.
But again they kept surprising us by giving games nobody wants or old ones everyone had so I shouldn't be that surprised.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Goat simulator was free for Saudi Store because outlast 2 not available on the store, i wonder what game they will replace goat?

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
OMG wth? I hoped for Horizon Complete Edition, I got this. Who didn't play those old games yet? Pff not a great way to start this year.
Why did you think they would give you the same game on plus and psnow in the same month?
I agree that the list is disappointing, but horizon makes zero sense.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Look i am disappointed with this plus lineup too.
But expecting a game that was just announced for PSNow to also be on PSPlus is really foolish.

Dude. You still didn't get it don't you?
Like I explained but you it seems you didn't understand it, PS NOW and PS Plus aren,'t any competing services or conflicting ones, otherwise Sony would have stopped one in favor of the other.
Like I explained, with PS NOW, they could have already offered all PS4 and PS3 now once and for all and not keep dropping them game by game every month and you could play any of those games at any time you subscribe to the service. With Plus, you are tied to the selected games of that particular month and it's either get those during that month or miss them forever. A get or miss situation here.
It's just that this month it coincided with Horizon being added to PS NOW "instant library" that caused all this confusion for nothing.

This has nothing to do with offering this game on PS Plus to be related to PS NOW permanent collection.
After all, I could have squatted every non discounted game for this period and could have stumbled upon Uncharted and wrote it as possibility but I din't expect to fall that low tbh.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Nathan drake collection was good, enjoy to the people who haven't played it. Okay month, ps plus at this point is much more for people catching up or joining the generation late.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
not going to renew ps plus. mine expires this month. ever since its been ps4 only it has been shit.

Nathan drake collection was good, enjoy to the people who haven't played it. Okay month, ps plus at this point is much more for people catching up or joining the generation late.

PS Plus will regain its value when they PS5 launches and when they start dropping PS5 games. I don't remember exactly when they started dropping first PS4 games after launch. It was after 4 months right?

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PS Plus will regain its value when they PS5 launches and when they start dropping PS5 games. I don't remember exactly when they started dropping first PS4 games after launch. It was after 4 months right?
i dont even know if i will get ps5 at launch. most probably not (got ps4 about 6 month after launch and regretted it until bloodborne and witcher came out)

Volkama

Oct 30, 2017
Well enjoy it if you are among the minority who didn't get for PS3 or PS4 yet.
In fact, I think people who don't have Horizon are a minority. The game has sold more than 10 million copies. I've seen it so many times on ebay, craigslist, etc. Much more often than the Drake collection. And to compare PS3 and PS4 versions is not quite fair.
In addition this bundle is the most popular at the moment and you wanted them to give the game out of it?

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Have both already, unfortunately, but super glad for those those that have yet to experience these games. The GOAT game is really amazing and still holds up. Oh, and Goat simulator is fun, too :)

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well I am sure the quality of games will be much better than this gen, even for small games they gonna offer.
in terms of ps plus games. hopefully. i doubt it though. mid gen the offering was incredible between three platforms. in terms of launch titles. nah. this never happens. there will be a launch drought, like always.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Uncharted collection is nice... but Goat Simulator?... that's kind of a weird choice. It's a joke simulator from almost 6 years ago.. and not a very good one. If you wanted to include a game in that genre, are there not other/bigger/better ones?

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Ok. I hope we will have some day one games from PS Plus. Tbh, I can't get all PS5 launch games so I'd settle for some PS Plus games, some F2P PS5 games and obviously past PS4 games.
Same, I'm probably going with XSX for my main system because of game pass but I plan on getting both machines at launch so i won't be able to afford more than a game or two.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
Neither interest me, but i hope those who are enjoy them.

My PS+ expires tomorrow (fuck you, auto-renew) after having it since 2011 i think.

No regrets here. I'l buy a month in the next 6 months to keep my games, but I' sure that eventually I'll stop caring.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Fantastic. Don't have either of these on PS4. Will look forward to playing Uncharted 2 again!

Benjamin1981

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I already have the physical Collector's Edition of Uncharted. I considered buying the collection many times to have the games digitally but never pulled the trigger. So that's a good month for me.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain
Time to finish UC3! even tho from playing it on PS3 I seem to remember it being kinda slow.
Played the original concept demo for goat simulator, and the joke seemed to overstay even that.

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well at least it's not just 2 games I suppose...

Regardless it's still nothing for me. I'm like actually someone who has a PlayStation console for years now and thus have played all of those 3 Uncharted games years ago so yeah.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
Ahaha I knew it, didn't bought Uncharted Collection because I knew it... at this point Sony put one of their low tier/cheap af games (Uncharted Collection got sold at 10€ all the time) and a crappy game.
If it isn't exclusive is still a incredible old and cheap game (Batman AK without even DLCs or Titanfall 2 aka 5€ game), and I'm really surprised that ppl can get happy with that, if you don't even buy a game you supposedly like at 5-10€ then you didn't really cared that much in the first place.

And yes, I didn't really cared about Uncharted Collection but I was buying it because was cheap, but then I realized how Sony gave all their games I've bought (LBP3, Tearaway Unfolded, Wipeout, Beyond etc) and said "f**k it, never more even if they are cheap.

But being happy of an old 5€ game when Plus is used to gave 6 game and more recent one like kickass indies at D1 (Velocity 2X, OlliOlli 2, Rocket League etc.) It really baffle me.

Sony know that ppl don't care about Plus games at this point and still gets it for the online, so they are really picking up the most cheap deals they can... Meh.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
One of these days they'll offer a game I haven't played or actually want to play. It feels like its been two years since I last downloaded a freebie. :|