• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
No idea when they're leaving but they just popped up in the last chance section so probably within the next couple of weeks.

Metro exodus
Saints Row the third
Gta vice city
Pure farming 2018
Agatha Christie - the abc murders
The book of unwritten tales
Skydrift
Rad Rodgers
Sine mora ex
Whispering willows

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Exodus has been on sale for dirt cheap many, many times now, so no real pressure on that one if you actually care to play it

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
I can live without playing those games. I've tried Vice City and it somehow lost all the magic from when I played it on PS2 and Metro is way too scary for me.

Oct 27, 2017
Metro Exodus has been on sale for dirt cheap many, many times now, so no real pressure on that one if you actually care to play it

Yeah, I bought the complete edition for I think £9 before it was on PS+. Solid game and good addition to the service, although it didn't click with me like the other two and I think that was largely due to me not liking the open nature of it so much.

Oct 27, 2017
I only have ps plus essential but I got some of these from the monthly offerings will it expire for me as well or does this only apply to ps plus extra/deluxe?

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
I only have ps plus essential but I got some of these from the monthly offerings will it expire for me as well or does this only apply to ps plus extra/deluxe?

Nope you get access to Essential Monthly games as long as you're subscribed.

I'm pretty sure that if you "own" a game via Essential and it ends up on Extra, you're still playing it with your Essential license the whole time.

Joo

May 25, 2018
I'm pretty sure that if you "own" a game via Essential and it ends up on Extra, you're still playing it with your Essential license the whole time.
Correct, as you can't even claim the game again via Extra if you've already previously claimed it as a PS+ monthly game or now as an Essential tier drop.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Weird that Metro and Saints Row show with nothing on their store page

Saints Row: The Third Remastered

Saints Row® The Third™ - Remastered gives you control of the Saints at the height of their power, and you live the life to show for it. This is your City. These are your rules. Remastered and now Re-Enhanced for PlayStation®5 cause chaos in Steelport at the highest performance, with...

Metro Exodus

Metro Exodus is an epic, story-driven first person shooter from 4A Games that blends deadly combat and stealth with exploration and survival horror in one of the most immersive game worlds ever created. Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey...

Compared to Vice City showing 2/21

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition

Experience the genre-defining classic, updated for a new generation with across-the-board enhancements including brilliant new lighting and environmental upgrades, with high-resolution textures, increased draw distance, Grand Theft Auto V-style controls and targeting, and much more. Welcome to...

Last edited:

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
I never liekd the idea of games leaving. First they are not offered in full editions: imagine getting their DLCs then not playign them then them leaving and second some games may be still gettign updates when they leave. Someone who can not play them all at once will miss a lot.
That is why I am very reluctant to subscribe to such services.
Anyway Metro Exodus Gold Edition was very cheap during disocunts. That is a much better deal to me imo.