• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Arubedo

Unshakable Resolve
Dec 24, 2018
Morocco

unknown.png

Manmademan

Election Thread Watcher
Aug 6, 2018
I bought Nioh 1 ages ago and never touched it. I guess this is good?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Already own the star of the show this month, which is becoming a recurring theme with Plus. The filler games don't look exciting.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
I think I still have Nioh 2 in my wishlist. Or is was, whatever happened I didn't get it.

Yet another I was planning on getting shows up on Plus, nice.

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never been into Lego stuff but have always been curious Lego HP collection so ill try it. Nioh 2, bought it for coop but I hate hated the way it was setup. You both die and you have to start the level from the beginning again. Fuck that.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Ive actually been playing Nioh 1 from Plus Extra the other day, I was enjoying it quite a bit, but then I've started a side mission on the second island that just felt like they've abused how bad the camera is to make an encounter much harder than it should be, kinda soured me on it. Maybe I'll go back to it though, or go to Nioh 2 first.

Big Boss

Oct 27, 2017
I think I have Nioh 2 laying around here some where, un opened.

Will prolly check out Harry Potter Lego games.

Megabreath

Oct 25, 2018
Is Nioh 2 better than the first? I played the original but found it frustrating and packed it in at the 2nd boss.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Nioh 2 is one of the best action games ever made. Straight up the gift that never stops giving. 250 hours felt like nothing.

Is Nioh 2 better than the first? I played the original but found it frustrating and packed it in at the 2nd boss.

Depends on what you found frustrating about it. It's basically a more polished and more mechanically complex Nioh 1 with like 1.5x the content of that game.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Lego Harry Potter may be the first PS+ game that I will not just sign in to place in my Library. I even redeemed sports games and there is a 0% chance that I'll EVER play those.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Nioh 2 is really fucking good, get on it ASAP. Nothing for me but I have enough games at the moment.