• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
This is also possible.

19ImOEX.jpg
and by genre as well:

oCTHKPm.png

9CqPess.png

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
It's been like that for weeks, for all users and with no need of betas. I know I wrote a message about it, but alas, nobody seemed to care much.

Deleted member 3190

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Must be a problem, cause it works fine on my PS app (EU store).
If you have a Samsung, chrome is crap in general so use the browser they have.
I'm on a Google Pixel. Everything is usually pretty flawless, but a few months ago I noticed this just stopped working. It may have coincided with me installing the Android P beta, but I'm not certain.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
I guess, initially, they pushed this update for selected users only.
Btw, they can update some part of UI without pushing new FW. Like Spotify tab in Profile, TV app update, or new interface for PlayStation Store
That would be weird. I'm just another user among millions. Why would I see something not available for anyone else? Now I regret not taking pictures, but people seemed so indifferent to the topic that I moved on from the conversation.

OP
OP
Kyoufu

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
That would be weird. I'm just another user among millions. Why would I see something not available for anyone else? Now I regret not taking pictures, but people seemed so indifferent to the topic that I moved on from the conversation.

Now I'm wondering if this is available to everyone and not just FW 6.0 beta testers.

Someone who doesn't have the beta pls check.

Ant_17

Oct 28, 2017
Greece
I'm on a Google Pixel. Everything is usually pretty flawless, but a few months ago I noticed this just stopped working. It may have coincided with me installing the Android P beta, but I'm not certain.
Wow, months?
I know last month all PSN in general didn't work for like 2 days, but it should be fine.
But maybe this P beta could be the problem.

k0decraft

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Hired some fresh UX designers I see...that our finally understanding how important the art of UX is in business/products.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Now I'm wondering if this is available to everyone and not just FW 6.0 beta testers.

Someone who doesn't have the beta pls check.
I know it was (and is right now) available for me, but other users are experiencing the opposite. Either is region-based, country-based, or they're following a method I cannot comprehend.

It's not. Just staged rollouts or A/B testing
I meant that more people should have shared similar impressions. The reaction around here is this wasn't available until today or yesterday, but I cannot be the only one in a forum of thousands (or the whole net) using this since early August.

Yaqza

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, but why all Sony updates seem so half-assed? This search UI would benefit from additional sorting. Now when you type "Battlefield" you get every possible battlepack, DLC etc. Why not give a user an option to sort the result (manually or automatically)?

famikon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ベラルーシ
Btw, since 6.02 beta I can't find option to check updates manually in Setting -> System. Did they remove it?

edit: false alarm. there's separate menu for that

gordofredito

Banned
Jan 16, 2018
oh wow, I thought the old one was a neat concept... for like 2 minutes then I hated it.
Glad to see a change

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
I think this has nothing to do with firmware updates.
It's a store update and it's only regional. Here the italian store is the same as always and I'm on beta3 as well.

OP
OP
Kyoufu

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
Okay, US store users who don't have the beta, can you check your PS4 Stores to see if you got the updated UI as well?

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017

Could be AB testing, it targets only 10% of the userbase.

Jom

Oct 25, 2017
What about searching within my thousands of things in my download list across ps3, ps4, vita? I'm still using that one third party applet thing to do that.