• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kyoufu

Oct 26, 2017
So I just updated to beta 3 of FW 6.0

and boom

oMzYIb1.jpg

iB2Zhrb.jpg

Sbk80Y7.jpg

Update 1:

You can also search by publisher:

19ImOEX.jpg

Update 2:

and by genre as well:

oCTHKPm.png

9CqPess.png

Last edited:

AngelOFDeath

Nov 13, 2017
fucking finally. I intentionally did not use the search and would go deeper in sections just to find what I was looking for lol.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
Nice, I'm on beta 3 too.

Does it ping the server after each letter like with the previous way of typing or does it wait for you to pause your writing?

Edit: Answered above.

FHIZ

Oct 28, 2017
Megaton. That suggested "scroll through all the letters" bullshit was INSANE.

Oct 30, 2017
FINALLY!

How was Sony stupid enough to think that the old way was good? The UI we currently have should have never made it past concept design. .

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Oh thank Christ.

Now we just need to wait for a store UI on the market's leading system that doesn't just plain refuse to load sometimes.

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Oh thank Christ.

Now we just need to wait for a store UI on the market's leading system that doesn't just plain refuse to load sometimes.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
just curious how you updated? I got a message saying i was selected to be part of the beta but never got a firmware update and when i search for an update it says i'm up to date on 5.5
If you redeemed the code in the email, then you should be able to go to System Update in the System section of the PS4 and select the Beta to download.