• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ever

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need a little help, ERA.

So about a year ago I finally decided to cave and purchase a PS Vita during a Black Friday sale. It was a limited edition Blue colored PCH-2001 model. I used it at first, but I stopped using it at all for over 6-8 months as I got busy with school and life issues, and I didn't have much time or money to expand my collection.

So now a few weeks ago, I try and start it up for the first time, and the battery's dead. Not a big deal. 24 hours of charging later, it boots up, but the battery is perpetually low, even after charging for days at a time. I think the battery is shot, so I probably need to get a replacement before I can play my Vita again. Does anyone know what's wrong with my Vita slim, or where I can get a compatible battery?

BlaineStarJoe

Oct 27, 2017
I would check ebay. A cursory look brought up a bunch of them. As long as you're comfortable doing the change yourself, should be pretty straight forward.