• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ever

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Need a little help, ERA.

So about a year ago I finally decided to cave and purchase a PS Vita during a Black Friday sale. It was a limited edition Blue colored PCH-2001 model. I used it at first, but I stopped using it at all for over 6-8 months as I got busy with school and life issues, and I didn't have much time or money to expand my collection.

So now a few weeks ago, I try and start it up for the first time, and the battery's dead. Not a big deal. 24 hours of charging later, it boots up, but the battery is perpetually low, even after charging for days at a time. I think the battery is shot, so I probably need to get a replacement before I can play my Vita again. Does anyone know what's wrong with my Vita slim, or where I can get a compatible battery?

BlaineStarJoe

Oct 27, 2017
I would check ebay. A cursory look brought up a bunch of them. As long as you're comfortable doing the change yourself, should be pretty straight forward.