• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
81DnTJi9xnL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

https://www.amazon.com.au/SQUARE-ENIX-Marvels-Avengers/dp/B07T24CPTS

They really wanna make sure you know Spider-Man only comes to PS4 / PS5. I wonder how much the deal cost Sony.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
disgusting

thankfully the game is bad anyways so I guess I don't really care. Found the PC beta incredibly dull and boring.

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
Era Civil War incoming...

You know when there's a game of the year edition with all the DLC SpiderMan will be on the cover.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
At least it's not on the cover... Looks like one of those stickers that's on the plastic rapping.

Deleted member 56752

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
May 15, 2019
I just. Did PlayStation owners ask for this exclusive? Just a weird one for me. Idk. I ain't mad though. I'll prolly still buy it on pc if they can fix the optimization

Jun 6, 2018
Beta is fun but the gameplay is really just a flashy beat em up with spongey enemies. It's nothing special at all but you feel badass as your favourite marvel hero. Feels good on my PC but at the end of the day I can't justify buying it at the risk that some heroes are going to eventually be released as platform exclusive :/

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
That's smart; easy way to let those not in the know that they'll be able to play as Spidey if they buy the game on PlayStation.

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
Spider-Man or not, the game is boring, streamlined as hell and has everything that appeals to the masses of casual gamers and the loot hamsterwheel crowd who is satisfied when numbers are going up. in short, this will sell like hotcakes.

Automagical

Jun 27, 2020
I wonder how much the deal cost Sony.
Disney: Hey Sony, so this spider-man is a really big draw for MCU movies and all the merchandising attached to that, mind if we use him for another movie?
Sony: Sure, Sure but could you do me a tiny favour and ensure he only shows up on playstation.
Disney:video games, whats that, sure.

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
Nice. I mocked up one the other day, but this looks much cleaner.

At least it's not on the cover... Looks like one of those stickers that's on the plastic rapping.
I just checked and the PlayStation exclusive content badge for Crash Team Racing is printed on the cover.

It will probably be the same for this.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
That is really clever, telling someone what they get right on the front of the box.

But that sticker looks dumb.