• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lokimaster

Alt Account
Banned
May 12, 2019
we just had a beta update for 16 player party chat. it wasnt called 7.00 tho. it was 6.80.
looks like they are adding features

tofaro28

Dec 17, 2018
Seriously. I understood ps2/ps3 but give me all the psone games on the store please. With a good upscaling would be a dream. Sony please.
It is even shameful.
Sony celebrated the PlayStation's birthday a lot during PS4 period, and ironically it has almost no PSone games available on the console ...

TheZynster

Oct 26, 2017
can they just integrate discord next gen please.......would be really helpful for games such as FFXIV!!!!

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
So no 1440p support again?
I'm going to quit hoping, maybe they'll implement it in PS5
Yeah this is silly, Xbox is miles ahead in this type of support that winks at the PC, PS is still anchored to TV standards.
I remember how Xbox 360 had the support to 1360x768 too, on my old Sony TV it looked great, like plugging a PC on it.

[btw who the hell asked for 16 ppl in one voice chat, what a mess]

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So i decided to try this beta, never done it before. I redeemed my code but i don't think anything's happening. What do i do now to make it install?
EDIT: Found it in System software update in the Settings menu.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh nice.
Does that mean every game that doesn't have HDR from devs will have forced HDR like forced supersampling for PS4 Pro? Or just for games that offer HDR but don't ofefr the option to tweak it?
I think it's like a brightness slider for HDR, although 'brightness' is probably the wrong term for it. At least now we'll have an option of the HDR is too dark etc

plake

Nov 3, 2017
Eu code:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Mengetsu

Oct 27, 2017
Friend saying his is redeemed already?

Edit: If it says your code is redeemed already just go to the system settings and update. Looks like Sony is just sending it directly to your name now.

Last edited:

ajcacio

Mar 6, 2018
Downloaded and did the system wide HDR configuration...Red Dead 2 appears to be slightly improved in that my same game level HDR config seems just a bit less washed out.

TCL 6 Series

Joffy

Oct 30, 2017
Whoops just redeemed the code and then found out it locks out of parties. Am I all cool if I just don't download the update until after the weekend, or will I be locked out of parties?