• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
Mod Edit: This thread is not about crossplay. Stay on topic.

fortnite-royale-bomber-italia-facebook-gaming-v-buckes.jpg

The official Italian page for Sony's console confirmed the PlayStation 4 Bundle will come with an exclusive skin and 500 V-Bucks.

Advertisement

Fortnite developers, Epic Games, have worked with Sony to bring Fortnite skin exclusives to PlayStation 4 users, and the Royale Bomber outfit appears to be the latest.

Set for launch on July 16th, the PlayStation 4 Fortnite bundle is expected to launch for the same price as a regular PS4 on its own.

The advert came with a statement, which was translated via Facebook's translation service.

"Ready for summer challenges? From July 16th comes PS4 with Fortnite, the phenomenon of the year! In The Pack also there will be the special costume Royal Bomber and 500 v-bucks!"

https://www.dexerto.com/fortnite/fo...ndle-leaked-with-exclusive-royale-bomber-skin

Protect my children if old

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People have been wondering when that skin was gonna show up, they won't be happy when they see it's only with a console bundle lol.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Check out this skin for the cheap price of locking your account with them permanently.

Toumari

Oct 27, 2017
England
Before people say Sony are doing this to rub salt into the wounds read the part where it says "Epic Games have worked with Sony to bring Fortnite skin exclusives to PlayStation 4 users".

This is a collaborative effort between Epic Games and Sony.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Online team posts on social media.

*Comments are disabled on this video*

Oct 27, 2017
Very clever if that's come to the US in big stocks, that's exactly the type of quick deal you need to soften the summer drought without any big releases. Considering PUBG is still not coming anytime soon to PS4 I was expecting Sony to do this a while ago. A PlayStation-related Skin (Kratos or something) could have been more relevant though.

Hate

Oct 26, 2017
Sony definitely listened to the crossplay kerfuffle.

He just did not care.

Oct 25, 2017
Fortnite bundle to carry the summer.
Spider-Man pro bundle to carry September
Cod and rdr2 slim bundles for the rest of the year
Well played

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
That's very unfortunate timing

lol

Doomed on era? I expect this to outsell everything

Before people say Sony are doing this to rub salt into the wounds read the part where it says "Epic Games have worked with Sony to bring Fortnite skin exclusives to PlayStation 4 users".

This is a collaborative effort between Epic Games and Sony.

Well that's gonna sell a boatload

Yup. Now, I wonder do they actually advertise that it doesn't need Plus. If they do, my god...