• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm struggling. My PS4 account on the epic games website says my account is already linked to another account, yet the account it's linked to IS my PS4 account i'm logged in as. So I can't carry over my Switch progress? Just crossplay?

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I've looked around for an answer for this but I'm still not certain; I primarily play BR on my switch (that's where all my progress and cosmetics are) and I play STW on PS4, and I'm worried that if I disconnect my PSN account from my STW Epic account, I might lose my STW progress come november when account merging becomes available

I would assume no and that the progress is kept solely on the Epic account but the wording on Epic's FAQs isn't clear, the big warning when you try to disconnect does not help lol
has anyone here in this situation done this?

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've looked around for an answer for this but I'm still not certain; I primarily play BR on my switch (that's where all my progress and cosmetics are) and I play STW on PS4, and I'm worried that if I disconnect my PSN account from my STW Epic account, I might lose my STW progress come november when account merging becomes available

I would assume no and that the progress is kept solely on the Epic account but the wording on Epic's FAQs isn't clear, the big warning when you try to disconnect does not help lol
has anyone here in this situation done this?
It is my understanding that you do in fact lose your progress when you disconnect. It was a bandaid "solution" to Sony's cross-play block to prevent people from having DLC purchased on Xbox/PC become locked to PSN.