• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
That's the most console that gets updated in a short period of time

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm legitimately curious as to whether they change the language because of the memes. I'd just keep using the same terms.

Anyway, hopefully we get performance gifs now.

chobel

Attempting to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OycsmTh.gif

Paganmoon

Oct 26, 2017
So we're done with Stability and Quality gifs, time for some performance gifs, bring them on people.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Seems they finally caught on and have removed any mention of stability or quality.

What a sad time we live in.

Aranea

Oct 25, 2017
Have we truly reached maximum stability that they now upgrade performance instead?!

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, they finally caught on to the stability gifs and overall lulz? End of an era. Never forget.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Mine can get locked in the menus for seconds, not sure what's going on. No issues in games and no crashes so doubt it's the system dying, just OS being funky.
My pro locks for a few seconds quick regularly in the menu and for a few select games it will sound like a hairdryer (U4 and Wolfenstein 2 come to mind). Otherwise its fine most of the time.

Brandon

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
So this probably paused everything I have had downloading overnight because I have to press install to install this. Great..

ArmsofSleep

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Washington DC
Atleast now they said they're adding name changes so every thread isn't "oh so we can have this but I can't change my PSN tag from xxdankWEEDdiaperSNIPERxxripnatedogg"

Oct 25, 2017
All this CFW stuff posted here makes me fear that the end of PS4 online play is almost here. CFW brings cheaters who will ruin it all.

dbcyber

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Wonder if it will fix the issue with the what's new feed which hasn't updated for me for months.