• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

danowat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hand of fate was a really good game, but the combat was just slightly too janky to make it really compelling.

Hopefully HoF2 has tightened the combat up a bit.

FWIW, I brought spintires today, it's pretty good, but the camera will probably have you chewing the furniture...

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone else having no images (except the main banner) load? It just displays the IMG tag. When I click quote, they'll display in the message box. When I refresh, the images then load fine in the OP.

In for Frozen Wilds anyways.

Mbolibombo

Oct 29, 2017
Late ports meaning from one eighth console to the next. Not from PC to consoles. I'm certain you can see the lack of PC in the title. :)

You should probably include or exclude ports, these rules are kind of hard to follow - especially if you dont outline them from the start :P I mean De Blob was released on the Wii before.

Haha good point :-) and also L.A. Noire, I don't think slight tweaks in graphics and maybe controls count as not being a late port. I guess Outcast gets a pass because it's supposed to be a remake.

Well game is supposed to be a remaster..so I could see through this one :> But lists like this probably should have all releases anyway.

LiquidSolid

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else having no images (except the main banner) load? It just displays the IMG tag. When I click quote, they'll display in the message box. When I refresh, the images then load fine in the OP.

In for Frozen Wilds anyways.
It's an issue with imgur, they talked about it here:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/known-issues.1936/

Just three for me in November:
Hidden Agenda (delayed from last month)
Horizon: Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds
Pokemon Ultra Moon

Burrman

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
-Lego marvel superheroes 2
- super luckys tale

And maybe battlefront 2... just because it's Star Wars. Didn't enjoy the beta that much.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Thankfully a slow month for me. Not interested in any of the big games bar the Horizon DLC, which I'll pick up at some point. Will no doubt end up with LA Noire as well but again that can wait. Bar any Vita releases I'll just use this month to trim my backlog in time for December when Yakuza Kiwami 2 is released in Japan and takes over all my free time!

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm still slowly making my way through AC while juggling FFXIV, so just Battlefront for me. That Last Jedi hype is too much for me to resist. After that, there's nothing much else until Xenoblade releases.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
I'm in for,

.hack
Horizon DLC
Demon Gaze II
SG/ZH
COD WW2
Tiny Metal
Star Ocean

Plus on handhelds, Pokemon Ultra Moon and Tokyo Tattoo Girls.

I don't care about the money, but how will I ever find time for all these things my backlog is 100+ strong as it is so fml.

Oct 28, 2017
This list is undoubtedly missing a ton of games. Particularly on Switch and Xbox. I understand this takes a lot of effort, but as a lot of people come here to get this information it needs to be complete. This thread is an important resource!

Thank you though for the effort that was put in. It is appreciated.

zoltek

Oct 25, 2017
I had never heard of School Girl Zombie Hunter. Having watched the trailer, I am not sure what is more shocking: "Zombies love used underwear" or "Special Weapon: Cabbage and Cherry Tomato Pasties". Who needs GaaS when you've got legitimate developers putting out this bonanza.

Deleted member 17630

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Star Wars is the only big one I'm interested in. I'll probably stock up on Switch games and pick up Wolfenstein during Black Friday though.

Dorfdad

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Come on reset!

COD WWII, HORIZON, SKYRIM switch, Doom switch, Ac:ORIGINS, RE switch!!

Black Friday sales of course

Lizardus

Oct 25, 2017
Like others said, this thread is missing a bunch of Switch "games" despite the title of the thread being "PS4/ Xbox One/ Switch - November 2017 Games".

Games like Farming Simulator, DOOM, Rime ,Batman: A Telltale Adventure, Rocket League, Skyrim, RER1+2, Syberia 2. If anyone is interested in an up-to-date list of Switch releases, r/NintendoSwitch has a nice table on the sidebar.

I'll be picking up L.A. Noire, Skyrim, RER1+2, Syberia 2, Rocket League and Tiny Metal. Maybe Farming Simulator depending on how the port is.

Dewin

Oct 26, 2017
Only Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds for me. Too much backlog as it is.

matimeo

UI/UX Game Industry Veteran
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Star Wars Battlefront 2 for me. backlog is already overwhelming but I need one more game for the sony preorder promo.

Coolsambob

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think I'll be picking anything up, thankfully. Well, other than the One X. Could do with a couple of months to spend time with games piling up that I've not had chance to finish.

2Blackcats

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully not buying anything this month. The backlog of doom might even get a dent.

Great OT, thanks.

Bioshocker

Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Having a newborn at home limits my time for new games (and old ones too, for that matter). But I've pre-ordered Super Lucky's Tale for Xbox One, so of course I'll play that. And I have yet to buy Uncharted: The Lost Legacy.

Peterc

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hoped that those developers would make their games also on the switch so I hope nintendo is working on that.
If you would say 10y ago you can play next gen games on a handheld, people would go crazy.

Oct 27, 2017
Just bought Spintires Mudrunner, its fantastic (PS4), but by crikey the camera is needlessly complicated. Its very hard to predict what it will do.

Puroresu_kid

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Lego Marvel 2 is now a December 1st release on Switch. No idea why.

Not happy as my sons birthday is 28th November.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Horizon Zero Dawn - The Frozen Wilds and an X with AC:Origins for me this month.

May pick up Doom for Switch if a sale at Black Friday.

Jaded Alyx

Oct 25, 2017
This list is undoubtedly missing a ton of games. Particularly on Switch and Xbox. I understand this takes a lot of effort, but as a lot of people come here to get this information it needs to be complete. This thread is an important resource!

Thank you though for the effort that was put in. It is appreciated.

Like others said, this thread is missing a bunch of Switch "games" despite the title of the thread being "PS4/ Xbox One/ Switch - November 2017 Games".

Games like Farming Simulator, DOOM, Rime ,Batman: A Telltale Adventure, Rocket League, Skyrim, RER1+2, Syberia 2. If anyone is interested in an up-to-date list of Switch releases, r/NintendoSwitch has a nice table on the sidebar.

I'll be picking up L.A. Noire, Skyrim, RER1+2, Syberia 2, Rocket League and Tiny Metal. Maybe Farming Simulator depending on how the port is.

Sad to say this seems to happen every month with these threads, and every month it's never fixed.

Randy Solo

Oct 27, 2017
Just horizon dlc. I will be catching up on the monster that was October. I'll be getting wolfenstein 2, assassin's creed, and shadow of war. Maybe double dip for Mario kart 8 deluxe.. Plus I still have 'the surge' sitting there waiting to be played.

Edit. Oh man, I forgot Doom for switch as well. Would be another double dip so might need to push that to December.

Jared

Oct 27, 2017
Preordered COD but that's all I'll be getting until Black Friday. Hopefully I can find a good deal on ACO, South Park FBW, or Yakuza 0. If not no big deal, I have so many games from this year I still need to finish.

Salty Rice

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Pancake City
I think im not the only one who forgot Need For Speed Payback existed.

Maybe only Frozen Wilds for me this month since Battlefront 2 Beta turned me off from the game.

With all the games from october left i actually appreciate not being showered with games this month.

Nintendojitsu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I see your habit of making incomplete and inaccurate OP's hasn't left you from the old site.
Doom is missing from the Switch section and Tiny Metal is not exclusive to the Switch.

Flevance

Oct 28, 2017
Pass, I still have to finish Wolfenstein II, then I'll jump into Mario Odyssey and AC Origin after it.. and probably spending the rest of the month with Umineko