• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vash63

Oct 28, 2017
Cool. I'm curious how long it takes for the new controller to work on Windows and Linux for my PC use.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
It says PS5 digital??? Or maybe, they bought a controller in the same order with the system? Either way, exciting!!

Henry Jones Jr

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Looking at my order on direct.playstation.com, the controller and charger now lists 10/30 as the release date, but the console is still 11/12 obviously.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
I hope this is the case for bestbuy too. Ugh. I'm so mad I didnt hit that PS lotto

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Wait. It say PS5 digital.

edit-
I just got an email also, and it too says ps5 dugital, but i only po the dual sense and the charger from their direct site.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I remember I got a dualshock 4 from Costco a week or two early lol

LeMillion

Jun 9, 2020
Nice! I'm mad at myself for being dumb and cancelling my controller charging station order. The site refuses to let me re-order one and no other retailers have them in stock.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At least people will be able to test to see if the dualsense works on a PS4.

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I'm just waiting to see if the dualsense will work on PC or PS4 before ordering. Little to no chance I'll get a PS5 pre-ordered, but I want to check out the controller.

The Dark Soul

Jan 2, 2020
México
Coool! I hope this applies to all retailers, pleaseee! I need to retire my cheap and 5 years old headphones ASAP. I want my PULSE 3D already!

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh my cart glitched out and I didn't get the free shipping and my email address isn't registered when I look up my orders.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
They didn't do preorders this year right?
I don't think so. I got mine from bestbuy this time. Back before ps4 launched though I just walked into Costco and saw they had dualshock 4s for sale. Picked one up to play around with on my PS3 and PC until the PS4 launched.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
All the PlayStation 5 disc players laughed at the digital only players. Now who's laughing!

But seriously oh, we know they're not going to break Street date unless Amazon makes a boo-boo and release it early. But if they do release My headsets early, it's okay... I'll just listen to music with it until my PS5 comes in. If they break Street date and I end up with my digital 12 days before the release date oh, I may have to turn it since I wanted a disc version.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
All the emails say PS5 Digital. In my case I only have a dual sense and a pulse preordered

trajon

Dec 5, 2017
Have an extra Dualsense preordered at Best Buy, will be curious to see if mine arrives early

nath999

May 7, 2018
Probably a good way to prevent a massive shipping backlog between both consoles and accessories.

Iori Fuyusaka

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My email says PS5 DIGITAL also, but when I looked it up, it was just the controller.

My console is a the one with a disc tray, so I got worried that ordered the wrong thing.

Sia

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 9, 2020
Canada
What are you going to do with the accessories with no console. Hopefully this means they are open to shipping the consoles a few days early too to avoid overloading the post.

blanton

alt account
Banned
Jul 28, 2020
PS4 accessories were available a few weeks before launch last go around. This isn't unheard of.

I bought a DS4 before launch and used it on my PS3 at the time via USB. I don't know if we'll be able to do the same with the Dualsense.