• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
Holy shit apparently all the texture in the PS5, Dualsense, the camera and the headset is all ( X O □ ∆ ) symbols.

awXAnGv.png

ps5texture.PNG

image0.jpg

ps5headset.PNG

Sony went all out with the attention to detail
crazy!

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I liked it on the Vita's rear touchpad, and this is taking it to another level - approved!

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
Lol.

That justifies how they kept teasing the reveal by showing off the button symbols in each of the 5 different teasers.

Theecliff

Oct 28, 2017
that's awesome lol. i wondered why they were emphasising the texture on the inside faces of the console during the reveal video, thought it was supposed to be a leather like material or something

DeoGame

Dec 11, 2018
Ngl, that's pretty fucking cool. I hope it feels good to touch, but regardless, that is some seriously impressive detail. I've always been fond of the PlayStation symbols.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
That looks really cool but that's also an extra 50$/£/€ on the price, haha
If the digital version doesn't have this feature then I'll agree with Bosman that Sony sent the lump version out to die but wanted to not anger their most enthusiastic early adopters who demand backwards compatibility.

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
can I have version without that but cheaper? Controllers are already fucking absurdly priced, do we need to attack more belt and whistles and make one cost 20% of my monthly income? (not an exaggeration)

Bosch

Banned
May 15, 2019
It's the 10th time i see these kind of post from you. Do you really believe that ?
I hope not. But these kind of things make the console unnecessary expensive. Like the unusual design and these details. Everything try to sound prime and that's worry me.

But I hope not. I think the right price would be $499 but if was the case they could already have opened pre order.

ZmillA

Oct 27, 2017
We should feel honored to pay 599 for hardware of such an extreme craftsmanship.

Astandahl

Oct 28, 2017
I hope not. But these kind of things make the console unnecessary expensive. Like the unusual design and these details. Everything try to sound prime and that's worry me.

But I hope not. I think the right price would be $499 but if was the case they could already have opened pre order.
There is nothing in this console that would make it 599$. This is not even remotely close to PS3 HW ( BD player was cutting edge tech with a lot of manufactuing complexity , CELL was an extremely custom and exotic design etc ) ...

PS5 won't be 599.

Shyotl

Oct 25, 2017
Sure is fortunate that era has so many users well versed on the exact costs of mass production plastic molding. Thank god, another thing to bitch about.