• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprat

Oct 27, 2017
England
I never used it. I see there's a Brag Clip button. Was there a way to share that outside of OnLive? Obviously Sony was inspired by it and expanded upon it seeing that they bought their patents. There could be a distinct difference there, but if not then I suppose it has been around since OnLive in some form or fashion.

Edit: Looks like you could upload this to Facebook.
Vita had a screenshot sharing function too and I think the wiiu may also have had one.

No dedicated button on vita though you had to press two together.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Apologies if this was posted already, but a patent was found for the Dualshock 5 being able to use voice commands like Alexa/Siri: https://patentscope.wipo.int/search...20013038&tab=FULLTEXT&_cid=P12-K5GLUR-31883-1

PfPge_9ycknAiWBu-A04__7XjPtioYE_wDNecVVX1fqf1Zm_JDvp8qLSIRwkuh-lpqJvasR1MbfPu7-UrLne1qUImy7j3ixNbn8YQqgrmsUa8OLTEy7nRhmQz18gTMBlybOkXuVKENRtAkzlnvav5nMPYLaFc-vJtcN3J076jjk

qxURHt4wgtA-kGUurCKHamQcAASGbI9dT2fywSNUHy5y4nrHjW6RrcWO11p6UXPyWiVGV1rQ8ctCfuCYhtkrOS3lLNWKxWSlUoxxGENx3L241G_M8qvmcfRwyIcw5i32IU44j--E8k8932OrsWiqpyEeI959Y4cbdZMPGWP3D1I
The DS4 can do that currently, right?

Shambala

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man this this thread is boring af. No bombs no real new info. It's just bland smh. Sony ninjas got everything on lockdown. It's not even exciting right now with no new news 😪. But I know as we see a teaser for that PS meeting, shits bout to get wild 😂

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
250 USD might be possible. It depends where you're from, of course. Here in Germany the X was sold for 299 over the holidays and I just saw a fire sale of old Xbox One X bundles for 227€ today. I can't imagine getting more than 150€ as a trade-in bonus towards a PS5 or Xbox Series X.
I'm in the US. I think the best available was $200 for ps4/x1.

It would suck to part ways with the one x for that amount. 😋

Pheonix

Banned
Dec 14, 2018
St Kitts
Some of these "journalists" really should think about what they publish. As likely as it is that the event is in February, Jaffe clarifies his comments are based on current rumours, nothing factual. At least nothing he's willing to confirm.
We shouldn't forget that all these "journalists" are just like us right here. The better ones value their integrity and do the necessary due diligence with regards to their sources. The rest of them are just about the clicks.

Thera

Banned
Feb 28, 2019
France
Some of these "journalists" really should think about what they publish. As likely as it is that the event is in February, Jaffe clarifies his comments are based on current rumours, nothing factual. At least nothing he's willing to confirm.
What do you think, baring delay, nothing is happening this month and people still need to get paid and site to publih the same amount of "news". When you have nothing, you start digging forum and write article based on very questionnable sources.

Bunzy

Banned
Nov 1, 2018
Guys didn't we first hear about the PS4 meeting on January 29th 2013?

If so then we all need to chill, it's going to happen soon. Sony has to market a project that cost billions to make. They know they need ample lead time to promote to the general populace. They got this, it ain't their first rodeo

ManOfWar

Jan 6, 2020
Brazil

Well, whenever someone in this position tweets something in the way he did - he never said he was also speculating - is news. And journalists will treat it at face value: a developer who has a position to potentially know stuff says that the reveal is in February (plus, Jaffe himself also posted about it being "the worst kept secret"). You can't complain about journalists doing their job (but you can avoid outlets with a more speculative or sensationalist tone).

Status
Not open for further replies.