• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
I love this fan-made mock up of a PS5 Box art

by6fivkfwe941.png
Pretty sleek.

Deleted member 45460

User requested account closure
Banned
Jun 27, 2018
Which is closer - GitHub (9.2TF) or rumored XSX (12TF)?
Sony's Vega devkit at 13tf vs. MS's 12 tflop "target". "insiders" don't know the fact that MS is going with a 12 navi target and sony is going with a 9.2 navi target in the end. see 13 v 12 and say "it's close, Sony is slightly ahead".
If you've been following the thread for more than 1-2 months, you'd know.
That you're looking for any excuse you can to discredit any leak that could possibly indicate that Sony isn't targeting a higher power number than MS? sure I know that, as for me I'm fine with a $399 console from them that will probably end up targeting 1.8ghz and roughly 9 tflops.

Expy

Oct 26, 2017
That you're looking for any excuse you can to discredit any leak that could possibly indicate that Sony isn't targeting a higher power number than MS? sure I know that, as for me I'm fine with a $399 console from them that will probably end up targeting 1.8ghz and roughly 9 tflops.
What did I state, and what did you quote?

If it wasn't obvious enough that the "leak" didn't match the specs Klee had, and it was REALLY obvious.

saintjules

Dec 20, 2019
I'm extremely humble. Nobody is as humble as I am.

I'm just surprised Sony even bothered to mention the PS5 at CES. It really isn't the platform these companies use to announce console related stuff. So now we wait a full month for the next State of Play stream that reveals the thing I guess?

I definitely wasn't surprised. They needed to say something to st least get the train moving. Nearly 4.8 million likes on IG of just the logo is the perfect boost into the reveal. Whenever that is.

tutomos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The problem we have is there's only one Klee. If we have multiple Klees then everybody will be happy.

Karate Kid

Banned
Jan 29, 2018
why did sony get rid of their retail stores i bought my ps4 from there on launch day when it was sold out everywhere else.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Sony was allowed to talk about PS5 and even mentioned raytracing before any official Navi announcements were made by AMD. I imagine Sony and MS can freely talk about their own products, they just sometimes coordinate with AMD on feature disclosure.
I agree with this, this makes sense.

I hop to hear more about the SSD more tho. And BC.

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Klee! Welcome back lol. You are still number one on my leaker list.

So we back to 12tf on the cycle here? Or people still freakin out? Aegon? You ok buddy?

To anyone that has been watching, did CES tell us anything of worth whatsoever? I'm guessing no.

Status
Not open for further replies.