• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 23, 2019
So why was the Github leak marked as 'false'?

Reading it now it definitely looks like PlayStation hardware - or was it 'false' just because the data is now out of date?

lol Y'all really need to follow conversations better. The data isn't 'false'. However, it is most likely out of date and out of context and thus, shouldn't be used to make any definitive statements.

Kreten

Banned
Nov 16, 2019
Your GamePass numbers are rumors? and very likely wrong, I'm not sure why you're bringing that up, also PUBG never said they had that many players on consoles unless you have a link to back up your claim, you said they had 48 million players on consoles in 2016 while the game released in 2017 on Xbox and even if every single Xbox user bought it they wouldn't have had that many players, what are you even arguing?
Why are MS positive rumors automatically wrong to you?

And seems like you misunderstood what I said. I said that link which you provided was calculating most played based on only 2 million players, the list wasn't about PUBG only was it? I said number of active unique xbox live users was tens of millions bigger than what that list is based on.

I would like to see you point to where I said that PUBG had 48 million users? I replied to you numbers because you asked for them.

All the numbers are to put your link into perspective and how much margin of error there could be.

Otto

Oct 28, 2017
"PlayStation 5 isn't just backward compatible with PlayStation 4 and VR software it will support PlayStation 1, 2 and 3 disc and digital download backward compatible"
I'd say fake.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anything claiming disc BC with anything other than PS4 is sketchy to me

I just don't think they'll do anything more than that

Oct 25, 2017
New Leak from reddit:-This leak has some information matching with the previous reddit leak about the PS event and details. but the $79 part is making this seems fake but who knows bad things do come true what do you guys think. Check the leak details below.

Hey, all I've gotten some PlayStation 5 information from a job my gaming mate does. He works in one of the biggest European distributing and retail chains in the world.

Console:

• PlayStation 5 will cost €399
  • Dualshock 5 will cost €54.99 (Black, White, Red, and Blue at launch)
  • Games suggested retail price at launch are €79.99 (Subject to change)
  • Several previous PlayStation 4 exclusive including God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel's Spider-Man and Uncharted 4 will get a rerelease under "PlayStation 5 Legacy Hits" games will be reprinted onto UHD Blu Rays for €33.99 making them PlayStation 5 only versions. This is due to including game fixes patches, PlayStation 5 support and downloadable content.
  • PlayStation 5 is backward compatibility out of the box no day 1 patches or software need to be downloaded to support this.
  • PlayStation 5 isn't just backward compatible with PlayStation 4 and VR software it will support PlayStation 1, 2 and 3 disc and digital download backward compatible
  • PlayStation 5 will support standard and 4K Blu-ray video playback
  • Retailers are expected to open the first wave of pre-orders in early March.
Marketing:

• PlayStation 5 marketing message is about community and connections.
  • One of the trailers shows people playing PlayStation 5 around the world this includes America, England, Japan and Malaysia playing together in groups or online play.
  • The trailer includes backward compatibility, cross-play, and online play demonstration.
  • Games that seem to be showcased in this trailer describe to me as
    • New Crash Bandicoot game
    • Horizon Zero Dawn Sequel
    • Spider-Man swinging in new york
    • The Last of Us Part 2
    • Ghost of Tsushima
    • Third-person action Viking game
    • Space Japanese action game
    • 3D Platformer with robots
    • A fantasy medieval game that has a dragon blowing fire on a bridge
    • A batch of PlayStation 2,3 and 4 footage (Metal Gear Solid, Tekken 3, Ape Escape 3, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, ICO, Infamous and Killzone 2, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Knack, God of War)
    • Street Fighter title looks more realistic than Street Fighter V
    • A futuristic medieval game that has sword combat
I can actually believe that 80€ price point for new games with the ever growing budgets. In my region in Europe new games already cost 70€. So that would probably mean $10 increase in price to $70 in the US if we were to believe any of that. That Destination PlayStation event by a major distributor hasn't been held yet, right? Which would make this rumor a harder pill to swallow imo.

Fabtacular

Jul 11, 2019
Man imagine Sony making people rebuy games for a patch. That wouldn't go down well if Microsoft is upgrading their games for free.
I can tell you right now it's fake because *no way* Sony announces a new $80 MSRP at the PS5 reveal event.
Why would you announce such clearly unpopular news at this type of event? It would steal all the headlines and really put a sour spin on the console launch.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
I can tell you right now it's fake because *no way* Sony announces a new $80 MSRP at the PS5 reveal event.
Why would you announce such clearly unpopular news at this type of event? It would steal all the headlines and really put a sour spin on the console launch.
The source allegedly has retail connections, Sony wouldn't be announcing the price at the show, but it'll be obvious what's going on when the pre-orders go live. That part, at least, seems consistent and reasonable - if we were to assume retailers were already getting info.

lupin23rd

Oct 27, 2017
this "leak" sounds too good to be true, but there's some details that are very well researched/made and makes me think if its true in some points

I got a good laugh at "Square Enix showing a beautiful tech demo but not actually announcing a game" because you know 100% that is exactly what's going to happen.

Aug 26, 2019
I honestly don't mind waiting until PS Meeting invites go out for a new thread.

There isn't much left to discuss now, we're all just biding time for the reveals

Oct 27, 2017
What happened to the new thread? Or did the limits of this thread get extended?
Threads don't actually have that limit anymore with the change to zenforo. Its just something they kept doing out of tradition

what the deleted reddit leak said?
PS meeting info
The Future of PlayStation and PS5 (Leak / Information)

EDIT: I don't know why peeps say the links are dead, but here are copies anyway
The event:

-The event will be held at the Sony hall theatre on the 12th of February. Expect a short teaser to come out in the next two weeks.

-The press already knows about it and they will be able to test games and write articles. There will be a lot of news and iterviews with key figures like Mark Cerny and Hermen Hulst.

-The event will be presented by Geoff Keighley and it will be a very big show. After all you have to consider that Sony has been quiet for quite sometime now.

-Sony's strategy has been that not to reveal everything in one shot. Things like price, launch date and shape of the console will still be unknown after the PS meeting.

Specs:

-CPU: 8 core/16 threads at 3.6 ghz based on a Zen 2 architecture

-GPU: "Big Navi"/RDNA1 based with some features from RDNA2 like RT and VRS, 12.2 TF at 1.8 ghz

-Memory: 18GB DDR6 at 576gb/s and 4gb of DDR4 for the OS (Sorry HBM believers)

-1 TB SSD. The SSD is a proprietary solution similar to a cartridge and you will be able to purchase them separately in a way similar to an old memory card from the PS2 era(1tb, 2tb and 3 tb variants). It is very fast: 5gb/s

-It has a separate RT core just for the audio, this is something that Cerny and the audio people at Sony (Audiokinetic) insisted on. A new headphones will be made from Sony, specifically designed for the ray traced audio in PS5 games.

-Overall, the PS5 is a much more balanced machine than the PS4 pro. This is much more important than just brute force as devs will be able squeeze much much more from the hardware.

Games:

-First game announced for the PS5 will be from Bluepoint, Demon's Souls.

The trailer will start with a dragon flying through the ruins of an ancient city before landing on a bridge destroying part of it, the camera will then move to a character in a knight armor. The dragon will spit fire at the knight that will be parrying it with his shield.

The trailer ends with a voice saying "The old one is calling for thee" revealing the Demon's souls logo, available at launch.

Very impressive tech on showcase:, RT reflection all over the knight's armor

-Ubisoft will announce their new AC title, Assasin's Creed: Kingdom. As you already know it is set in northern europe with historical and mythological elements. The trailer is not really a trailer but a long gameplay (10+ mins).

The game focuses on being a better RPG than its predecessors with multiple endings and more meaningful choices for better roleplay. Immersion is also a big focus, Ubisoft has created a believable world based on the kingdom of Ragnar Sigurdsson (better known as Lothbrok) as king of Denmark.

NPCs have realistic routines and behaviours based on multiple situations they can be found in (finding shelter from the rain, fleeing their village after a raid from enemy soldiers are some examples).

All animations have been enhanced. Now the main character (male or female like in Odyssey) moves differently based on the enviroments they are in. Animations are really similar to something you can find in a ND game with the character touching the wall at their side if they get to close it or struggling to walk through snow or mud.

As many other games, AC:Kingdom will use the haptic triggers to simulate the action of pulling the rope of a bow or swinging an heavy weapon.

There are levels, but they are handled like in Skyrim or Kingdom come where you don't require a certain level to enter an area or fight a boss. Here you can access the whole world from the start and fight all the enemies, of course it will be very hard because your character will be very unexperienced and at first they will handle certain weapons with struggle, it will get better the more they use them.

I got mentioned something about ray tracing being used to eliminate clipping of the various clothes on the character's bodies, but I don't know anything other than it may be a thing on the next gen versions of the game.

Available at launch, but after the current gen versions.

-Gran Turismo 7 will be announced featuring full VR and RT support, native 4k and 60 fps. It will be a technical showcase for the console. Available at launch.

It features a single player carreer like the old GT games and a multiplayer mode similar to the sport mode in GT sport. The partnership with the FIA continues and the one with Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes becomes even stronger (Lewis and the Mercedes brand are on the cover of the game and a big part of the single player carreer).

-New R&C game announced from Insomniac. Full RT support and sequel to the remake, but part of a new trilogy. Semi-open world with pilotable ships. It looks even more like a Pixar movie, this time on a way bigger scale. Available in 2021

-Capcom will show a demo of their updated RE engine and announce Dragon's Dogma 2 exclusively on the PS5. Deep Down was not all to waste and Capcom wisely decided to build upon it and create this new DD. It's a really impressive game technically. Full open world with fights and monsters similar to a Monster Hunter game. It will run at 60 fps on PS5.

It's unclear if the exclusivity deal has a limit or not. I'm willing to bet it will come out on Xbox Series X/S after a while

-Shuhei Yoshida will showcase lots of indies coming to PS4 and PS5 as part of the new "PS❤Indies" intiative at SIE. Games such as: Sky:children of the light, Inaka project, a new game from Jonathan Blow, Lost Soul aside and the new game from Ken Levine studio (not really an indie, but it will still be present in this short segment).

-TLOU: Factions will be revealed, coming to PS4, PS5 and PC these holidays. It is a multiplayer only title made to replace the "Factions" mode of the original TLOU. It features an open world similar to games like DayZ, but with the love and care that you can expect expect from a team like ND.

It will feature: different seasons like Forza Horizon 4 (each will come with its pros and cons), clan support, a battle pass, a fully destructible map, lots of depth for roleplay (players will be able to cover various roles in their games: doctors, bounty hunters, traders, mercenaries for the various groups of players, soldiers ecc.), the players will be able to build camps and even "addomesticate" clickers and runners. 4k/60 with RT audio on PS5 and 1080 30 on PS4/pro. Cross play is being experimented (the difference in framerate may be an issue).

-Sony reveals a new team based in San Diego and their new game, Uncharted. A sequel to U4, but with different characters and a few cameos from the old games. Just a teaser will be shown featuring exotic locations from all around the world and glimpses at veichles both aerial and terrestrial. No release date given.

-Activision announces Crash Bandicoot:worlds on PS4 and PS5 for then end of the year (think Mario galaxy, but with Crash Bandiccot) and confirms that COD will be back at the end of the year on PS5 and in partnership with PS once again.

-Square Enix shows an impressive tech demo of a new version of the luminous engine featuring RT shadows, reflections and lighting along with 4k textures and realistic facial animations. Very reminiscent of the aestethic you can find in a FF game, but no real announcement is made (for now).

-Guerilla announces Killzone: Breach. A mp only title for PS5 and PC. The influence from games like R6 can be seen a lot during the trailer. Full destructible enviroment and a "War" mode that features up to 80 players in a fully destructible arena (Remember that first Crackdown 3 demo?). Available at launch.

-Mark Cerny announces full backwards compatibility with PS4/3/2/1/VR and that PS Vita and PSP are in the works. The PS4/2/1 whole lineup will be fully compatible from launch. As for PS3 games, they will be made compatible regularly by Sony in a way similar to how Xbox already does it on Xbox One with 360 games. All the games will receive technical enhancments like 4k resolution, better AA and 60 fps. Demos for TLOU 2, RDR1, Jak 2 and the original GT are shown briefly.

-Last announcement will be a small teaser with in-game graphics of Horizon 2. The teaser shows an older Aloy meditating on the top of a Mountain before being attacked by a huge machine and hijacking a thunderbird in order to ride it and fly around the huge machine to fight it. 2021

-Please note that all games that I've listed are exclusive to the PS5 unless I've said otherwise.

-Don't expect any PSVR2 news. VR will be mentioned as you can see, but it is still a bit early for PSVR2.
- PlayStation 5 is launching October 30th for $500. The price point is set, but many variables including SSD size is liable to change over the next couple of months. They are trying to push to 2TB.

- Launch games planned currently include:

· New Killzone Title from Guerrilla Games (This title has been very much under wraps for years. It seems to be a huge departure / reboot from the rest of the franchise. Also extra focus on multiplayer.)

· Demon's Souls Remake from Bluepoint Games (It's a full remake of the game. Despite having Miyazaki's blessing the game is sure to be a source of debate for fans since Bluepoint are taking artistic liberties and adding their own ideas.)

· SOCOM Reboot from San Diego Studio (Long rumored to be in development at Guerrilla, the game is being developed by ex Zipper Interactive employees and burnt out MLB devs using the Decima Engine. It has almost photo-realistic graphics.)

· Gran Turismo 7 from Polyphony Digital (Huge project that has been in development since 2014. The game is designed to be supported for 10 years and has more employees working on it than any game Sony has ever made.)

· New Ratchet & Clank from Insomniac Games (Start of a new Trilogy and sequel to the Future series the game has been in development since before the 2016 Remake was released. This game sees the return of space exploration, hoverboots and competitive multiplayer which could be free to play. Still being decided.)

· New Multiplayer Title (Project Vanguard) from Remedy Entertainment (Sony is planning to acquire Remedy based on the reception to this game and a few other variables. In terms of this game, think of a cross between Control, Star Trek and the film Gravity.)

· WiLD from Wild Sheep Studio (Back in 2017 the game was a mess and lacked direction with Michel Ancel devoting more time to Beyond Good & Evil 2. He is still on board just in a lesser capacity. The game has switched to Decima Engine and will be on PS4 and PS5.)

· New Action Title from London Studio (Actually inspired by Hellblade, this game is a short, but hopefully satisfying open world Guy Ritchie-like adventure.)

· New Action Title from Japan Studio (From the makers of Forbidden Siren, this game is more of a spiritual successor to Gravity Rush 2.)

All titles are liable to be delayed out of Fall 2020.

- Sony will host an event on February 5th to unveil the system, controller and key aspects of their plan with another event close to E3 2020 in timing, then one last event shortly before release. There will also be 2 or 3 State of Play's throughout the year to keep fans excited and remind gamers of other big PlayStation releases.

- Other non-launch titles due to be unveiled at these events include:

· New Horizon Title from Guerrilla Games (2021)

· New Uncharted Title from New Unnamed Studio (2021)

· New The Order Title from Ready at Dawn Studios (2021)

· New Motorstorm Title from Codemasters (2021)

· New Spider-Man Title from Insomniac Games (2022)

· New God of War Title from Santa Monica Studio (2022)

· New Fumito Ueda Title from genDesign (2022)

All titles are liable to not be unveiled. Plans change or worse.

- Key features of PlayStation 5 include:

· The ability to have 3 games and multiple media functionalities suspended while you play a 4th game.

· The ability to have different states of the same game running at the same time.

· In the cloud you can have as many games suspended as you like. You can use the cloud to resume a game on your console after months of playing other game exactly where you left off or of course any other platform through the cloud.

· Save data, screenshots and video clips can be offloaded to the cloud to free up hard drive space.

· Rigorous amounts of data and statistics for you to view about your games and platform use.

· Backwards Compatibility for all PlayStation Formats.

- More on Backwards Compatibility

Expect PlayStation 1, 2, 3 and 4 games available to purchase and play on PS5 at launch. The full PS4 catalogue will be available, but libraries will be limited for other platforms to begin with. More games will be added as time goes on in much the same way Microsoft did. You will actually see a lot more old games supporting high frame rates, 4K resolution and HDR (even ray tracing) on PS5 than has been possible on Xbox One. Sony are very much concerned about saving old games from older platforms. They have the first Gran Turismo game running on PlayStation 5 at 120fps with ray tracing enabled. It looks surprisingly great for a 22 year old game. Backwards compatibility for PSP and Vita are also in development with Sony aiming to have both available within 2 years of the system launching.

- Some other tidbits:

1. Sony and Microsoft are currently both in a business war with one another to secure marketing rights to certain third party titles that are going to be considered major draws to the next generation. Interestingly enough Microsoft has already gotten the marketing for Rocksteady's new title, but the WB Games Montreal title heavily rumored to be called Batman: Arkham Legacy (not sure about the name) is up for the taking and is said to be an exceedingly and surprisingly impressive game. Right now the developers are having issues porting the game to current generation hardware. Also in contention is 2 different projects from EA Motive, a 4th Mafia game from 2K, an exciting New IP from Sega and Creative Assembly and Ubisoft's Avatar.
  2. Rumors about either Sony or Microsoft undercutting each other on price is wrong. Both cost very similarly to produce, are almost indistinguishable in terms of specs and can't afford to launch at any less than $500. The main differences between both systems is the SSD technology which Sony has the slight edge on, but the differences and long term outcomes cannot be predicted.
  3. Xbox Lockhart is in development, but isn't going to make it out in time for Xbox Series X launch and specs are still being decided.
  4. There is some truth to rumors that Sony is looking to acquiring ZeniMax Media with Herman Hulst leading the charge, however this has actually happened before and if there is no news before the end of March don't expect it to happen.
  5. Lastly speaking of Herman Hulst, there is a considerable amount of renewed excitement within Sony and Worldwide Studios with the restructuring and appointment of Hulst. Everything is more organized with communication and worker satisfaction being at an all-time high.

Last edited:

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
"PlayStation 5 isn't just backward compatible with PlayStation 4 and VR software it will support PlayStation 1, 2 and 3 disc and digital download backward compatible"
I'd say fake.
Considering PS4 couldn't even read cds I have my doubts ps5 will be BC with disc based games other that PS4. Also with the licensing hell Sony went through just getting digital ps1 and psp games on vita anywhere I would assume it'll just have a digital store you could repurchase select ps1-ps3 games on psn.

androvsky

Oct 27, 2017
New Leak from reddit:-This leak has some information matching with the previous reddit leak about the PS event and details. but the $79 part is making this seems fake but who knows bad things do come true what do you guys think. Check the leak details below.

Hey, all I've gotten some PlayStation 5 information from a job my gaming mate does. He works in one of the biggest European distributing and retail chains in the world.

Console:

• Several previous PlayStation 4 exclusive including God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Marvel's Spider-Man and Uncharted 4 will get a rerelease under "PlayStation 5 Legacy Hits" games will be reprinted onto UHD Blu Rays for €33.99 making them PlayStation 5 only versions. This is due to including game fixes patches, PlayStation 5 support and downloadable content.
  • PlayStation 5 is backward compatibility out of the box no day 1 patches or software need to be downloaded to support this.
  • PlayStation 5 isn't just backward compatible with PlayStation 4 and VR software it will support PlayStation 1, 2 and 3 disc and digital download backward compatible
Marketing:

• One of the trailers shows people playing PlayStation 5 around the world this includes America, England, Japan and Malaysia playing together in groups or online play.
  • The trailer includes backward compatibility, cross-play, and online play demonstration.
    • The Last of Us Part 2
    • Ghost of Tsushima
    • A batch of PlayStation 2,3 and 4 footage (Metal Gear Solid, Tekken 3, Ape Escape 3, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, ICO, Infamous and Killzone 2, Uncharted 4, Bloodborne, Knack, God of War)
I gotta say bonus points for taking already rumored games and describing them vaguely to sound like they're new IPs. The original Demon's Souls trailer featured a dragon blowing fire on a bridge, third-person action Viking game is the rumor for the new Assassin's Creed. "A futuristic medieval game that has sword combat" = Deep Down's later trailers. I don't even recognize "Space Japanese action game" or "3D Platformer with robots", whoever wrote this actually put the imagination to work for once.

A little bit of that kind of thing goes a long ways to spicing up garbage leaks. Just spitting out a couple random TF numbers and listing a bunch of popular IPs with +1 or remastered after them gets tiring after a while.

Oct 31, 2017

Console:

Marketing:

• The Last of Us Part 2
    • Ghost of Tsushima
😭🙏🏽 I want to believe!

Axel Stone

Jan 10, 2020
You think so?
I think the only BC that matters is PS4. Anyone who cares about back compat for PS1/2/3 was already a lock to buy a PS5.

I'm not claiming to be particularly representative here, but full back compatibility would absolutely sell me a PS5. I've never owned any Sony console before, most generations see two or three large titles and maybe a similar number of smaller ones come out on PlayStation that I feel some way about missing out on, but that's not enough for me to shell out for a whole other system and try to find space under my TV for it, especially when I look at my current pile of shame. A single console that'd let me experience all of the games I've missed out on over the years would be pretty irresistable.

Deleted member 17402

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any chance we'll get a new and good Unreal Tournament next gen? I miss the feeling of UT99 and haven't found anything like it. UT3 just wasn't the same on PS3.

Calabi

Oct 26, 2017
Anything claiming disc BC with anything other than PS4 is sketchy to me

I just don't think they'll do anything more than that

Anything other than that is kind of worthless though, at the current rate they convert and put games on the PS store means they'll maybe have about 10 percent of the PS1 and PS2 games in 10 years maybe if you are really lucky.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
Anything other than that is kind of worthless though, at the current rate they convert and put games on the PS store means they'll maybe have about 10 percent of the PS1 and PS2 games in 10 years maybe if you are really lucky.
I don't think that Sony is aiming for the tiny fraction of people that still have PS1 and PS2 discs (or even PS3) with backwards compatibility. It's about reintroducing those old titles to another generation and above everything create the illusion of a giant Playstation ecosystem that spans multiple generations (even if only a fraction of old titles are available).

Oct 27, 2017
Somewhere South
I believe in BC going beyond PS4.

I believe we'll be able to play PS1 and PS2 games locally, but not strictly BC. Hopefully we get some enhancements (even if experimental/optional, like 4K internal rendering).

I'd love if we got something like PGXP for PS1 games, but that's kinda wacky and breaks a lot of stuff. When it works, though, it's pretty fucking transformative.

Oct 27, 2017
Under the bed
I believe in BC going beyond PS4.
The way Sony has treated bc since PS3, I would expect questionable treatment of bc for PS5. I would fully expect a Nintendo style approach. Require repurchase of games you already bought on PS3/PSP/Vita and no support for discs at all. That said, I hope for a more Microsoft approach and hold out hope for full Playstation bc support. Too much of their library is no longer easily playable. If only for preservation everyone should hope for this.

Dashful

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think it will be like how ms has done it, through emulation. Only a selection of titles will be available at launch like 20 PS2 titles and 100 PS3 games. I think they will put more PS1 games on the store but not have PS1 BC. There can't be many people who have PS1 games still and want to play them.
I got tons of ps1 discs I want to play again.

Breath Of Fire 3, Saga frontier and a bunch more.

Oct 25, 2017
Me to, on vita you could download and play some of the ps one games, I still have Chrono Cross and Xenogears on mine, so if they've done it then I really don't see why they wouldn't now (bar licensing issues).
Mhm, it is just a matter of Sony's intent. Their BC efforts in the past have been good. With BC being on the map from the start, I expect it to have a fairly solid implementation.

I think it will be like how ms has done it, through emulation. Only a selection of titles will be available at launch like 20 PS2 titles and 100 PS3 games. I think they will put more PS1 games on the store but not have PS1 BC. There can't be many people who have PS1 games still and want to play them.
I agree. It will probably be selective with them adding what they can over time. That would definitely be better than nothing at all though.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
lots of people bought ps1 classics on ps3/psp/psvita (so do i) and want to play them =/.

Oct 26, 2017
New leak from me

1. PS5 will launch between September 2020 and December 2020
2. PS5 will launch between $299 and $699
3. PS5 will have 6-15 TFs of power
4. There will be sequels to popular PS4 games on the PS5.

Feb 10, 2018
I got tons of ps1 discs I want to play again.

Breath Of Fire 3, Saga frontier and a bunch more.

It would be cool if they pulled it off, especially if they could a better version of the PS2's PS1 BC enhancements, I would not get your hopes up though.
If they do have PS1 BC it will be a very nice fan service gesture because I don't think it would make them any money.

Status
Not open for further replies.