• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Which team are you on?

• Double Team (1997)

• Team Walnut

• The A-Team

• Team "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"

• Sports Team

• "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

• Team Margarita

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JosephMichael

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Transistor 3/5/2020 for the reveal.. I'm prepared to wear the silliest of avatars proudly.

(Just for giggles I'll go a step further and guess the release date is 11/20/2020)

Arkham

Nov 12, 2017
cWQYUPn.gif

JESUS CHRIST

Jayembi

Jun 19, 2019
I don't usually write in this thread because I don't have technical knowledge like many of you here. But I was thinking about something lately, and it's if the Epsilon Project can be true. Let's go back to when the news came out:

-All ridiculed the slide because they saw that it was impossible at that time that next gen consoles had ssd. Now we know they have it.

- On that slide he also talks about full backward with ps4. This also seems to be true now.

-VR without external hardware and compatibility with psvr and ps move.

-AMD Zen 8 Cores

- Perhaps what may conflict is 32 GB of ram. But from what I read in these threads is that dev kits usually have more ram than the final console.

- and finally the 14.2 tf that would well prove to be of gcn architecture at that time and would have to be passed to rdna, which would give 11.8 tf approximately.

Is this very crazy?

I clarified beforehand that I am not an expert in technology but quite the opposite. So I do not try to see who has it bigger in you nor interest me.

I am also very excited about the new consoles, be more or less powerful, what matters are the games and I know that both sides will have a great time.

Jun 23, 2019
I don't usually write in this thread because I don't have technical knowledge like many of you here. But I was thinking about something lately, and it's if the Epsilon Project can be true. Let's go back to when the news came out:

-All ridiculed the slide because they saw that it was impossible at that time that next gen consoles had ssd. Now we know they have it.

- On that slide he also talks about full backward with ps4. This also seems to be true now.

-VR without external hardware and compatibility with psvr and ps move.

-AMD Zen 8 Cores

- Perhaps what may conflict is 32 GB of ram. But from what I read in these threads is that dev kits usually have more ram than the final console.

- and finally the 14.2 tf that would well prove to be of gcn architecture at that time and would have to be passed to rdna, which would give 11.8 tf approximately.

Is this very crazy?

I clarified beforehand that I am not an expert in technology but quite the opposite. So I do not try to see who has it bigger in you nor interest me.

I am also very excited about the new consoles, be more or less powerful, what matters are the games and I know that both sides will have a great time.

This is the same bunch of slides that had the PS5 at 12.9 TF right?

Expy

Oct 26, 2017

PlayStation will exhibit at Pax East.

PAX East happens from Feb 27 to Mar 1.

We've got a pretty dang full house this year, featuring exhibitors such as 3BlackDot, ArenaNet, Annapurna Games, The Behemoth, Devolver Digital, Larian Studios, Nintendo, PlayStation, Private Division, Square Enix, THQ Nordic, tinyBuild, Double Fine, Tripwire Interactive, Inti Creates, Brace Yourself Games, Team17, Yacht Club Games, Perfect World Entertainment, Motion Twin, and Ysbryd Games. Be sure to check out the entire list, as well as a map for exactly where you can find them, all right here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Transistor

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
source.gif

Members of the community! I give you your next sacrifice.

Oh Flutter dear! Don't think we've forgotten about you! Step forward and be judged. Your crimes are that of snark and losing a community bet. Thought you'd be cute choosing 2/6 as your bet, huh? Cute indeed....

Behold, the masterpiece I have created for you:

ycWUKZn.png

Just remember. You did this to yourself.

For the rest of you?

Pray.

Deleted member 1589

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Members of the community! I give you your next sacrifice.

Oh Flutter dear! Don't think we've forgotten about you! Step forward and be judged. Your crimes are that of snark and losing a community bet. Thought you'd be cute choosing 2/6 as your bet, huh? Cute indeed....

Behold, the masterpiece I have created for you:

ycWUKZn.png

Just remember. You did this to yourself.

For the rest of you?

Pray.
I deserve it and i like anime

checkmate

edit: uguu

Silencerx98

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, my God! If that's the first, I can't imagine how embarrassing the images will get as more people are placed on trial!

Flutter, as one monyet to another, May the Fourth be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.