• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which team are you on?

• Double Team (1997)

• Team Walnut

• The A-Team

• Team "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"

• Sports Team

• "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

• Team Margarita

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CypressFX

Banned
Feb 25, 2019
Important note: Sony is not needed for PS5 data to leak

So just hope GDC itself will happen, and not more devs dropping out...

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
I hate my new avatar, I do my best to avoid looking at it. Makes me itchy and makes me want to get a shower.

Edit: It has made it so that i'm very eager to see the new sacrifices whenever they come. I need some suffering other than my own. 😂

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
I have decided to change into Bearded SpaceGhost until hazard from coronavirus has past.

edit: I can't imagine how scratchy your ass must feel, Brohan

Oct 27, 2017
Some of you are really desperate in this thread and is hilarious. lol. Dear Sony please take your sweet ass time to make the best console known to man.

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands
I have decided to change into Bearded SpaceGhost until hazard from coronavirus has past.

edit: I can't imagine how scratchy your ass must feel, Brohan

It's not just my butt that feels itchy when looking at my avatar, it makes me feel itchy all over.

It also dawned on me how I actually recognise some more by their avatars rather than by their name now that you changed yours.

disco_potato

Nov 16, 2017
I hate my new avatar, I do my best to avoid looking at it. Makes me itchy and makes me want to get a shower.

Edit: It has made it so that i'm very eager to see the new sacrifices whenever they come. I need some suffering other than my own. 😂
Can't you disable all avatars from showing for you? Others will still see it, you won't.

OP
OP
Transistor

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Transistor what have you dooooooooooooooooooone
giphy.gif

Can't you disable all avatars from showing for you? Others will still see it, you won't.

Pirate Bae can we make it so avatar recipients can't turn avatars off :D

Brohan

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Netherlands

Anastasis

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
So GamerNexus wrote/said that they know "some of the reasons for the cooling solution price increase, but we won't be able to detail those until we do a tear-down of the PS5." Does that seem to indicate something other than a high clock is or could be the reason? What other cooling issues would require a tear-down to fully address?

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
OP
OP
Transistor

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Well, good news Era! I'm back from the past! Unfortunately, Doc wasn't able to get the time machine back up and running, but, as luck would have it, two other time travelers came to my rescue! Say hi to the forum, guys!

1685560e759544abaa1c75e89c99a5eb.gif

They're just great aren't they? Anyways, now that I'm back, we can continue with the festivities! Let's take a look here..... Checks notes.....

WOW! We've got a few people up tonight, don't we?

Mastermind
RoadHazard
texhnolyze
TheRealTalker
MrKlaw
SayemAhmd
thebigmanjosh
mister.metronome

All of you, please step forward. I will admit, I liked the date you picked. An anniversary of a reveal. It's like poetry. It rhymed. Yet, it was not meant to be. For the crimes of incorrectly picking a console reveal date, I hereby sentence you to the following avatars.

Mastermind, yours is a dated and blurry can of SPAM. Yummy!

DTTiD7y.png

RoadHazard, keeping with your name, you get this lovely clipart of a traffic cone. Vroom vroom!

wSzh4oW.png

texhnolyze, for you a good ol' NYC trash can fire! That'll keep things warm until the reveal!

hdktWnF.png

TheRealTalker, let's see how badass you look carrying around the only game with a Doug button!

XpktN5o.png

MrKlaw, you're gonna have to use the klaw grip to avoid this mess!

vPHv7KI.png

SayemAhmd , I brought you something back when we stopped in the 80's so I could pick up some NES games!

U10pk64.png

thebigmanjosh, gonna feel big with an avatar from the hit movie Garfield 2?

CyDIhEG.png

mister.metronome, for the person who has everything, your very own copy of Ken: By Request Only!

4frblI4.png

Well, this has been a very fun day! I'm having a wonderful time! Well, I've gotta go, this booze ain't gonna drink itself. My two friends have a message for the rest of you, though...

source.gif

And

tumblr_lyii568N5f1r34xmno2_r1_500.gifv

Deleted member 12635

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
The latest Sony news means for me that March now is unlikely for an stage type event too because you can't fly in press for an event the same month you just canceled attending an important developer conference like GDC.

…………………………

my condolences to MrKlaw and his new avatar 🤪

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Well, good news Era! I'm back from the past! Unfortunately, Doc wasn't able to get the time machine back up and running, but, as luck would have it, two other time travelers came to my rescue! Say hi to the forum, guys!

1685560e759544abaa1c75e89c99a5eb.gif

They're just great aren't they? Anyways, now that I'm back, we can continue with the festivities! Let's take a look here..... Checks notes.....

WOW! We've got a few people up tonight, don't we?

Mastermind
RoadHazard
texhnolyze
TheRealTalker
MrKlaw
SayemAhmd
thebigmanjosh
mister.metronome

All of you, please step forward. I will admit, I liked the date you picked. An anniversary of a reveal. It's like poetry. It rhymed. Yet, it was not meant to be. For the crimes of incorrectly picking a console reveal date, I hereby sentence you to the following avatars.

Mastermind, yours is a dated and blurry can of SPAM. Yummy!

DTTiD7y.png

RoadHazard, keeping with your name, you get this lovely clipart of a traffic cone. Vroom vroom!

wSzh4oW.png

texhnolyze, for you a good ol' NYC trash can fire! That'll keep things warm until the reveal!

hdktWnF.png

TheRealTalker, let's see how badass you look carrying around the only game with a Doug button!

XpktN5o.png

MrKlaw, you're gonna have to use the klaw grip to avoid this mess!

vPHv7KI.png

SayemAhmd , I brought you something back when we stopped in the 80's so I could pick up some NES games!

U10pk64.png

thebigmanjosh, gonna feel big with an avatar from the hit movie Garfield 2?

CyDIhEG.png

mister.metronome, for the person who has everything, your very own copy of Ken: By Request Only!

4frblI4.png

Well, this has been a very fun day! I'm having a wonderful time! Well, I've gotta go, this booze ain't gonna drink itself. My two friends have a message for the rest of you, though...

source.gif

And

tumblr_lyii568N5f1r34xmno2_r1_500.gifv
I would actually be happy with the Doug or Garfield avatars.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??
As the title of this thread says, all hell has already broken loose once, why not go for a little extra bit of hell breaking loose?

As Cave Johnson basically said, "Life isn't about why, its about why not!"
It's more fun to see you do it to yourselves, Transistor has some great avatars lined up for y'all :)

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
This thread aims to have the largest collection of shitty avatars to ever grace this forum. And we won't stop until we do!

Status
Not open for further replies.