PS5 and Xbox Series speculation |OT11| Cry Havoc and Let Slip the Dogs of War [NEW NEWS, NEW THREAD - CHECK OUT THE STAFF POST]

Which team are you on?

• Double Team (1997)

• Team Walnut

• The A-Team

• Team "No One Can Stop Mr. Domino"

• Sports Team

• "I'm a loner, Dottie. A rebel."

• Team Margarita

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Required viewing material
  • Rumpestump

Dec 8, 2018
    Hope you guys get your reveal soon. I am off on vacation now for three weeks and wont be especially active but I hope Transistor will keep up the good work and keep this thread fun, clean and full of sacrifices over the next couple of weeks if I can stay away.

Before I go however I managed to get some footage of the night of Tonky... The subtitles unfortunately wont make it but I think you would not need them anyway.

Remember to have fun everyone =)

3/2 Sacrifices New
  • OP
    OP
    Transistor

Transistor

The Walnut King
    Oct 25, 2017
    Washington, D.C.
    Is it possible for avatars to get worse and worse? Of course it is. After all, in the words of my good friend Mr. Tesla:

Now, let's have some fun, shall we? JJD, Gedi. Please step forward. For the crimes of failing to predict the correct reveal date for the PlayStation 5, I hereby sentence you to the shame and embarrassment of the following avatars.

JJD, do you remember the Street Fighter movie? Everyone does! It's amazing and awful at the same time! But what about the bad Street Fighter movie? Yeah, you get that one:

Gedi, bad album covers are awesome in such a twisted way. You get to have the illustrious Loluche Volume 3!

Well, short tonight folks. I'll be updating the roster here in a few for those poor souls who picked tomorrow. Until then, you may be wondering when I'll stop this madness. Well.....

3/3 Sacrifices New
  • OP
    OP
    Transistor

Transistor

The Walnut King
    Oct 25, 2017
    Washington, D.C.
    Let's get this party started! The wife and I are making margaritas tonight, so I'ma hand this off! Adookah, Electro15, foamdino, melodiousmowl, Whatislove, Super Barrier, renx, Expy, Mus1Ckk, Wordstar, Md Ray, StiLteD. Get over here! I'ma let my good friend Link do tonight's sacrifices. Link, take it away!

Adookah, ..................... ........... . .......... ..........

Electro15, ........... ............ ..... . ..........!

foamdino, ..................... ......... ... ................................

melodiousmowl, ...........!

Whatislove, ...................... ...... .... ... ..............!

Super Barrier, .............. ...... ................................... .......... ......... .

renx, ...... ........... .... ................!

Expy, ...... ....... ........................... ..........!

Mus1Ckk, .......... ............................................. ....... .... ................!

Wordstar, ............................. ..... ........... ........... ... ... ......... .............. .... ....... .................!

Md Ray, ................ ..... .. ........................ .......... ... .!

StiLteD, .................................... .....!

...... ... .......... .... ......................... .. .. ......... .. ............!

Well, this is the last time I let you handle this.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.