• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gpur

Banned
Jun 1, 2018

l_sh_fake_01.jpg

So, there is this image from an ads directly from Japan showing the final design of PS5.
There are several things that sound strange, like the gamepad that seems to be too similar to the Nacon one, also the image is poor technical speaking.
The PS5 logo on the console is too big and the general design do not follow the nowdays style for a device like that.
Will be cool if someone make a translation of the website to know from where the image came from and other useful info, like in the text there is a reference about two different version: Ps5 standard 1TB and premium with 4TB.

Be cool, English is not my first language and is my first thread here!

Lelouch0612

Oct 25, 2017
Those prices Oo

It can't be true, that's like 600€/700€ for the standard model and 999€ for the Premium.

Jager

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Genuinely glad this is fake because this would be louder than a hair dryer.

Naga

Alt account
Banned
Aug 29, 2019
The gamepad is absolutely fake lol.
But I expect the console to look like some small PC tower too (be it flat like the XSX or something closer to this or Alienware).

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
Ah, we're at the "Posting pictures of Routers and saying they're the new console design" phase of the new console cycle.

Oct 25, 2017
BTW OP, I'm not putting it against you, you should check a bit longer next time to make sure before making the thread.

Oct 27, 2017
Columbus, OH
The controller definitely seems like someone Photoshopped a Nacon to better fit the DS5 patents we got a few weeks ago. I don't see them using the same swoop design on the background next gen either, it's been pretty firmly rooted in the PS4.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
The google translated headline now says:

" `` Preste 5 '' spreading on the net is on the release date, hoax SIE completely denies `` Fake '' "

!

A SIE spokesperson said, "There has been no official update since we announced the launch of PS5 in the end of the 2020 season in October this year." The information on the blog is hoax, and the images posted are not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.