• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
France and Spanish (and probably other country) lists PS5 games like Spider-Man : Miles Morales, Demon's Souls, etc, for November 12th. It was orignally coming on November 19.

The console is still coming on November 19 tho (sadly...). But this is interesting, I think the update is from today.

Demon's Souls for instance.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
What a piece of shit, Jesus

Edit: Somehow accidentally posted this here when I thought I was in the thread about Rick Moranis getting assaulted, but whatever, I'm going to leave it up. Jesus

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Great, now I have to order my PS5 games from somewhere else, because I had planned to pick them up at a store in 19 Nov with my console, but they won't hold them for a week. Smh

Hana-Bi

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Yeah, the pre orders on the ps website for Demons Soul's and Spidey here in Germany are for the 12th, lol...

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Well good for people that are getting them delivered, they can have their games right away instead of worrying about them coming a day or two late

OP
OP
SoulsHunt

SoulsHunt

Banned
Dec 3, 2019

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
lol yeah just saw Demons' preorder is on the 12th on Game. What a weird ass thing.

Unless.... console will come the 12 too..............................................................
i wish lol

alstrike

Banned
Aug 27, 2018
This takes me back to Nov 2013 when Fnac Spain sent my copy of "AC Black Flag" a week before the console launch

shodgson8

Aug 22, 2018
Seems weird. Wonder if they will push forward the release of the console? (I wish).

It will be a bit painful having the games and no console, especially when other countries will already have the PS5

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I just recently realized it's going to be absolutely excruciating when all Americans in the forum will get their hands on the PS5 and its games one whole week before us peasant Europeans. :/

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany

Edit: Somehow accidentally posted this here when I thought I was in the thread about Rick Moranis getting assaulted, but whatever, I'm going to leave it up. Jesus

tenor.gif

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I just recently realized it's going to be absolutely excruciating when all Americans in the forum will get their hands on the PS5 and its games one whole week before us peasant Europeans. :/

Think of it this way, if some of the games review poorly you got a week to cancel the preorder before they ship.

105-Shake

Aug 13, 2020
So people in Europe can technically play Miles Morales 'early' if they get the PS4 version on the 12th and upgrade a week later.

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
Yup some retailers here in Swe as well. The question remains, how the hell do I pick up a PS5 before 19th here in EU?

YNBr6TC.png

Oct 27, 2017
I've contemplated the idea that my console might arrive on the 19th but the game orders could somehow be late. This would definitely ensure that scenario didn't happen!

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017

I read the first reply before reading the OP and thought "oh boy, what did Jim Ryan say this time?"

Iwao

Oct 25, 2017
This is good.

Can ensure all the games have arrived and all I need to worry about is the console.