• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

liquidmetal14

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Leave it to the internet to get upset when a large majority simply like or support or approve or are just wanting to see more

I swear every little thing is over analyzed and then people on this forum poke fun as if Sony or any other company doesn't spread information for all of us to like or ignore at the touch of a button on our phone which are always connected.

I AM OFFENDED !

Komo

Info Analyst
Verified
Jan 3, 2019
who realistically cares jesus christ we didn't have 40 different threads about this for the Xbox Series X.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Barring some colossal fuck up on Sony's part in the marketing or pricing of this machine, they're going to sell as many as they can manufacture for months. The brand is crazy strong at this point.

Zok310

Oct 25, 2017
Ursty ass people, but the hype is clearly real. So Sony better come with it.
Cant imagine the actual reveal, gonna be like the cure for cancer being announced.

eosos

Banned
Dec 21, 2017
And ? What's the point to compare with non gaming stuff ?

Do you compare trailer views of Avengers Endgame during its first 24 hours with the latest Ghost of Tsushima or Hellblade trailer ?
I'm comparing Instagram content to Instagram content. Sure I'd compare the above two things too?

Guaraná

Oct 25, 2017
brazil, unfortunately
Not sure why you're so bitter, but yeah. Would you prefer it if people didn't care at all and we're back in 2012-levels of Wii U apathy?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
cant we have a middle ground here? I just don't find it relevant. not saying that ps5 will fail, nor that sony sux, neither that the logo is ugly.
just found the reveal uninspiring and the like news irrelevant.

I guess if you're not extremely positive about one thing you must be salty about it.

geez...

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
So Instagram is counting a record for most likes on an image about a video game related post, and Sony broke it.

Cool.

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
I'm comparing Instagram content to Instagram content. Sure I'd compare the above two things too?
Sorry to tell you that but it would be dumb.

What's the point to compare Avengers Endgame trailer views of 120M+ to Ghost or Hellblade with 3-4M ?
You would say Ghost or Hellblade didn't attract attention at all because it's only 3-4M versus 120M+ for Endgame ?

Kylie Jenner is part of a different media than videogame, of course her post will attract more attention

Status
Not open for further replies.