• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

How hyped are you?

• A little hyped

Votes: 98 15.7%
  • A lot of hyped

Votes: 50 8.0%
  • WALNUUUUUTSSSSS

Votes: 222 35.5%
  • Hyped enough to eat this whole bag of walnuts

Votes: 63 10.1%
  • Hyped enough to bite this moose

Votes: 37 5.9%
  • Hyped enough to scramble a dozen eggs

Votes: 39 6.2%
  • Hyped enough to be even more hyped, like, cyclical or something

Votes: 116 18.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
Mecha!!!!!

Transistor...these damn avatars!!!!

Md Ray for that post on the recently closed OT

I guess no one was interested in watching info for the 5600 XT, lol. Just shocked something like that for the next gen consoles went unnoticed for 2 months.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Final Roll Call for Team 14 tflops. Who is with their captain?

Ym48pp.gif

Aug 26, 2018
So what is this new PS5 "14tf" rumor coming from that everyone is talking about today?

I'd rather be 399$ with 9TF than 599$ with 14TF.

Sony want to sell consoles still. Just deliver the console and market the hell out of Full Back Compat, Ghosts of Tsutshima, FIFA21, HZD2, FFVII Remake PS5 Port, TLOU2 PS5 Version and they will sell a bazillion number of consoles.

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I'd just like to point out that in the past year and a half we've gone from fucking piece of shit Vega maybe we'll get 10TF to 12TF RDNA2.

gl0w

QA Tester
Verified
Mar 23, 2018
Looking forward to see reveals of the next-gen games. Hopefully they have 120Hz mode. Remember back in the day 3D grass being a big thing, wonder if they will have deforming pitches and mud slides making for more interactive surfaces.

not the best game to show the leap for nextgen, you know.. FIFA is FIFA.
also, its current and next gen game.

Brees2Thomas

Dec 27, 2019
A new thread, which means new hope for news. Surely, we'll get SOMETHING about PS5 tomorrow at the AMD conference, amirite?

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I came to the conclusion yall are more insane than people waiting for the next direct

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm still on the HBM2 train - not sure I can make the train aquatic and join the 14TF ship (although it would be amusing as hell for the Project Epsilon 'leak' to be accurate!)

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Posting this again for the new thread. AMD Engineer on tape saying both consoles natively support ray tracing which is part of AMD's RDNA 2.0 push.

I was on Team HBM but I can't get myself to join Team 14tf. That's a crazy number. If it somehow ends up happening then I'm buying two of them just for the heck of it.
I think their target was 14 but they will settle for 13.
What configuration are you thinking will achieve 14TF?
They would need to be on 7nm+, RDNA 2.0 and use HBM to bring down the tdp requirements and then push the clocks as high as they can.

i dont see them going with a 72 cu part. 50 some CUs and high clocks assuming their cooling solution is amazing, their console has vents coming out of its ass and those 7nm+ rdna 2.0 efficiencies are really that drastic.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time I'm properly looking at the OP for one of these threads, and... that's a lot of information. I imagine it took a lot of time to compile, so kudos.

foamdino

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty sure that there was something planned for before GDC to get ahead of leaks - but you know global health emergency kinda scuppered that and now I have a "crappy golf avatar"

Remeran

Nov 27, 2018
Holy information overload, I've had reading assignments shorter than the OP. Looking forward to go through it, good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.