• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
I think these were posted earlier.

What I don't get is that if this stuff is under embargo, why leak this and not something more substantial lol

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Loadout

Oct 26, 2017
Israel
Why are these leaks always have bad quality, angle and only around 30 sec?

I'm guessing the quality is usually bad because those videos are rarely posted online by the person who actually recorded them, they were probably shared on Whatsapp groups with compression that butchered the quality before appearing in online boards.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
But 30 secs though? I mean come on if you're breaking embargo just reveal more than what was already shown and make it meaty at that.

But Sony will probably put even more effort to get you then. The people that do leaks like that want the attention, but they're still scared to get in trouble.

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But Sony will probably put even more effort to get you then. The people that do leaks like that want the attention, but they're still scared to get in trouble.
The leaker already revealed his avatar plus he can always skip the account information part. I guess he can make money by people asking for more pic/vid, happened to earlier leaks iirc

Trim

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why is the background picture of Astrobot not the same as in this leak ?

Oct 27, 2017
Inland Empire
I want to see what Expanded Memory shows. If it shows the External and possibly shows what the m.2 slot would have and if you can move games into coldd storage on there.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
UI looks like a UI! Lol I'm not sure why we still don't have all the details when this thing is about to be out in 8 days lol. This thing will be at my house before I get full details on it. I feel like last generation I knew everything much earlier about the consoles and obviously covid but 8 days just seems too short. Only thing I see all the time is Godfall and I want to see less of it haha.

Jade1962

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Wouldn't consider this a leak. But with PS5 now in wharehouses expect more and more stuff to come out.

Still don't get why people want to see every single detail before launch especially if you already secured a unit. I like discovering things and having that sense of newness. Now if you are waiting to buy until you know a certain feature is in then I get why somone would want to know a particular details. To each their own though. There is nothing we won't know within 2 weeks.

Last edited:

Hiraeth

Mar 16, 2018
London, UK
'Media Gallery' - does this suggest that we can now save media to the console itself and not just run it from a HDD? Was this confirmed? You could save pictures and videos on the PS3 but had to run it externally on PS4. Wasn't sure what the situation would be on PS5. Have they showed a media player at all?

Real

Oct 28, 2017
Reading the Discord where the leaker provided these videos - GTA V supposedly loads from cold boot in 30 seconds.

He had a video of a GTA V cold boot and it was pretty zippy.

mtel

Oct 29, 2017
Have we seen any footage of someone using the switcher functionality yet?

Transistor

Vodka martini, dirty, with Tito's please
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
There's nothing new here that we haven't seen before. As such, this thread is locked and the conversation can continue in existing threads

Status
Not open for further replies.