• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
2578083-vgx_geoff_annoyed2.gif

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
I doubted a little at the start because of Twitter image compression damn. Well, hands-on and game reviews for next-week?

Serious Sam

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
People just can't stop harping about the size, can they? It's not a laptop or a smartphone, just let it go already and move on.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Looks similar size to the og ps4 box... Was expecting something the size of the PS3 box.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
Nice. Can't wait to see and read detailed impressions. I'm already in day 1 so these will only reaffirm my hype lol

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Saw people talking about it in the PlayStation OT, apparently Austin Evans has something too but people were quickly shitting on him already, maybe he's bad I don't know.

Glad it's finally in hands, I want impressions from people after using the UI I wasn't a fan but maybe it's just one of those things you get used to quickly once it's in your hands. Also excited to hear some dual sense impressions, hopefully they aren't limited in what they can say about it.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
John Linneman from DF was hinting at it a few day ago, getting coverage underway. I think it's time.

Plinkerton

Nov 4, 2017
Seems about the right time to start getting people playing the thing, three weeks out from US launch.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Digital Foundry when they see how fast is this beast:

7342de8773ddaceaf4de4d2b7f86cd85.gif
You gotta assume they will test it against the same games they did for the series X tests so we should hopefully get a full comparison right off the bat.

Either way, I'm desperate for more news and content as I still have 4 weeks to go as someone in the UK and the 2ait is killing me.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
I have a hard time associating the voices with the names on that podcast. Who went on a ten minute rant that the hint system was too much work for devs and would have ruined games like Fez on this week's show?

Retrocide

Oct 28, 2017
I mean we're close to release date, I would hope they are starting to get these out there for review.

Status
Not open for further replies.