• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Apparently EA unlocked BFV 24h early with the game unlocking roughly an hour ago for Origin Access Premier members. If you've got that, you can start playing BFV now.

It was not supposed to unlock until 8 am EST tomorrow, but it unlocked at 8 am EST today.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks, gonna wait for full game impressions, I might just give it a month to see if I'll actually play more than 2 weeks.

Corthier

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
New England, USA
The intro sequence is a treat. Probably gonna wait until servers get more populated(as folks realize it's up early) but this is a nice little surprise!

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Just finished the prologue, wow. What an opening, almost as good if not possibly better than Battlefield 1's and that's very high praise. Hope the rest of the campaign is up to that standard, it certainly wasn't in BF1. Really and I mean REALLY surprised at
It had you playing from the Germans perspective twice in the opening, not sure how I feel about it tbh. It's not the same as doing it in multiplayer in my eyes. It was however neat though, interested to see how the German story missions are. There was a lot of emphasis on the Panzer characters in the opening cutscenes.
I can't get over how good the graphics are on the One X. Though the lack of reflections did kill it at one point.

Don't have a link, but just go to Battlefield V in the store and start the trial.

Iorv3th

Oct 27, 2017
Ah sweet, going to play today. See that it now says "Play it now with Premier". Wouldn't have even checked until tomorrow if I didn't see this thread.

Cliff Steele

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Will play the campaign tonight. Pretty excited for it. After playing OW stuff for the last 2 months I'm happy to start something linear.