• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
www.resetera.com

Forza Horizon 4 + 5 Premium Edition Bundle for Xbox and PC currently 7.59 SEK (£0.61/$0.72) presumably due to pricing error. Sales

Get it while it lasts! https://www.xbox.com/sv-se/games/store/forza-horizon-4-och-forza-horizon-5-premium-editions-paket/ No VPN or alternate payment method needed! EDIT: Apologies but may not work for US/Non-Euro accounts. I assumed it would but some are having troubles getting it to work.

Previous thread was closed, but just received this in my inbox:

Untitled.png

Shame they refunded it, but thems the breaks I suppose.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
It ain't the end of the world.... just get Game Pass for one month. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit- thinking about it more, yeah it would have been nice to just own it and not have to think about it again.

TazKa

Oct 27, 2017
Just saw that too, it was a good run.

What happens with my save for playing the Lego and Hot Wheels addons?
Get I just pushed out, will MS try to bill me?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I have Game Pass, and also already own the Horizon 5 Premium Bundle so I just bought this for the FH 4 DLC - which still seems to work for me right now (I also bought the cheap treasure map for both games in the past, because it is fun driving about to collect things)

...maybe I have enough licenses active to confuse everything.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
I had a lot of fun with both games, I'll buy the dlc again at a fair price some day 😊

Aiqops

Aug 3, 2021
Oh come on! Booooooo.

You could have gotten my 74 cents Microsoft, now I won't buy the Forza games at all, cause I never did. Only played them in game pass and never got any dlc.

unicornKnight

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Athens, Greece
They have no shame or honor, we paid it, it was a legit transaction. I knew game pass wasn't legal and this is proof.
Preorder cancelled.
Ps: is this satire? Yes it is

hayabusi

Apr 26, 2019
Same for me. Poor Microsoft needs all the money..

I already played it, but I guess it won't just work anymore although it's installed?

YoungGunsII

Banned
Apr 23, 2019
Denmark
Heh, I actually only bought it for the Forza 4 dlc, since I already have premium Forza 5.
Ohh well we all knew it was too good to be true

vrietje

Dec 4, 2018
Aah was in my spam, to bad they didn't let you keep but I guess it was to big of a pricing error.
Where some nice days of playing it . Next Microsoft refund it with in a day please.

The Traveller

Oct 31, 2017
And I just got around to installing Forza Horizon 5 last night. It's on gamepass so I'll still enjoy it, minus the DLC.

I_love_potatoes

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 6, 2020
I didn't even bother installing it cause I saw it coming.

If it was maybe a couple £££ or even £10, I could see them letting us keep it, but this was on sale from £169 to £68 and then mispriced to less than a £1. 😂

firehawk12

Oct 25, 2017
Oh was this a price error? lol

It ain't the end of the world.... just get Game Pass for one month. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edit- thinking about it more, yeah it would have been nice to just own it and not have to think about it again.
Forza are the one games you should buy if you want them because they are taken off the store once the car licenses expire.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Same. Ah well. Still got them on gamepass.
Would like to own them down the road though when they're cheaper.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm sure the Forza contracts started to change when they knew Game Pass was going to become a thing, and as a result Horizon 4 / 5, and the upcoming Motorsport all have more longer licenses for all the stuff in them

Kiru

Oct 25, 2017
I hope the gift codes will also get refunded. So far it didn't happen. Damn resellers should not get away with this…

Lego

Nov 14, 2017
This is fair. Took the risk knowing I'd get charged international transaction fees by my bank and they wouldn't be refunded but was such a good deal I couldn't miss out.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Of course the one price-mistake I actually managed to snag gets refunded, oh well... Germany almost never gets these mistake 🙁

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I hope the gift codes will also get refunded. So far it didn't happen. Damn resellers should not get away with this…

Yeah if people have sold keys for profit over the last week and made money and the people who bought those keys are now without the games, then that's pretty lame

If they're going to refund these they should do it same day or just eat the cost

I suspected this would happen so didn't even download the games, but people just seeing these on key selling sites probably have no idea this even happened

Tulike

Nov 1, 2017
Makes sense, at least it took them long enough for me to test how well it runs on my notebook. Might be picking it up later on Steam

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I might pick up the Lego Speed Champions DLC on Eneba now. It's about €6.50. It was the most interesting of the two I played

catashtrophe

Oct 27, 2017
UK
I might be speaking too soon and things might change in the next few hours

But

I've got my refund earlier and just put Horizon 5 on and I'm still in the Hot Wheels map and its letting me do the events and I've also still got all the dlc premium cars.

SixelAlexiS

Oct 27, 2017
Italy
I might be speaking too soon and things might change in the next few hours

But

I've got my refund earlier and just put Horizon 5 on and I'm still in the Hot Wheels map and its letting me do the events and I've also still got all the dlc premium cars.
On PC, once I've started the game and was loading the map, the game crashed and got a notification for an installation from the store.
I've started the game again and now I can't even access the DLC cars I've in the garage... so yeah, they removed the licenses as well :/

Goldstick

Jun 6, 2019
Porto, Portugal
As everyone else, I also lost everything, but funnily enough, when I open FH4 I'm still in a LEGO car since it was the last car used. If I go to the garage I don't own the car, so I guess I will be able to drive it until I change back to another car