• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Faiyaz

Nov 30, 2017
Bangladesh
I've tried this but the game would not see the save file for me.
Maybe due to the launch game save file (PS4) was a physical disc version, not sure. It's on the same region but no luck yet it being usable with this new Complete Edition (on PS5).

My base game was also a physical disc version (the same region as my actual PS4 which I bought as a bundle). Not really sure what could be going wrong in your case.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I have Now, played the disc, and owned the DLC separately, but was able to redeem. Based in EU, maybe US is different? FWIW, redeemed through the webstore.
I own and had the standard digital version without DLC installed, it downloaded the free complete edition also.
I had the game 2 times installed.
Is the PSNow version already the complete edition ? I think that could be a problem.
Maybe it helps if you delete the PSNow version.

Oh, just tried from the web store and it worked! Was able to add it to my library. On the console it would only ever say 'download' or something, as if I already owned it.

Ta!

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
For people having save transfer issues, is your old save on the updated version of the base game? If its before a specific update that might be why it won't work. If you owned the disc version and sold it then you'll probably have to give up the save unless you got a friend you can borrow the disc version from.

If you own the digital version of the base game or still own the disc, you'll have to update it, start it, load the save and then make a new save. That new save will be compatible with the Complete version.

If that isn't the case then its possible the regions for both versions are different from each other.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's late/end game. I think the first Frozen Wilds quest has a recommended level of 30. But it goes up quickly from there.
Hmm, maybe I shouyld just load my old save where I'm that level anyway. Perhaps play a bit of a new save to get back into the swing of things, then resume my old save.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
Yay! I said screw it, and attempted the last area in Frozen Wilds blind at level 43. The path was much longer than I expected, and a couple parts were a struggle... But mainly it was that final boss that kicked my ass. On I think attempt 6 I said after this I'm dropping to easy, but I prevailed!

There's still more quests I could do, but at level 46 now, I'm done :) Bring on the sequel!

OP
OP
vivftp

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
Just a reminder in for those who missed this, it'll be available for about another week. It ends:

May 14 8:00pm Pacific Time / May 15 04:00 BST / 05:00 CEST